Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Steve Jobs The Smartest Person?

U do realize "to you" applies to u too
Yea, I’m aware kids are smarter at the ages they are now than I was at that age, that’s why I’m making the point. Of course it also applies to me, I’m not threatened by it because I know it’s not an afront to my intellect, it’s the way things are

Yea, I’m aware kids are smarter at the ages they are now than I was at that age, that’s why I’m making the point. Of course it also applies to me, I’m not threatened by it because I know it’s not an afront to my intellect, it’s the way things are
I don't consider it an affront to my intellect. It has nothing to do with me. The environment evolves and so we adapt to it. It's not a matter of smarter or dumber. Just constant change.

I don't consider it an affront to my intellect. It has nothing to do with me. The environment evolves and so we adapt to it. It's not a matter of smarter or dumber. Just constant change.
We’ve come to an impasse where I say that’s due the collective raising of intelligence and you say it’s just a factor of random events.

We can leave it there and time will tell

1702510525116.gif

View attachment 1230995
To you

Picasso would say drawing on a cpu is not more advanced than using a canvas

Because it isn't.

It takes genuine skill to paint brush to canvas. It takes skill to draw with pencil, charcoal, or ink. It takes very little of any of that to do it with a computer that spoon feeds you everything, including technique.

Because it isn't.

It takes genuine skill to paint brush to canvas. It takes skill to draw with pencil, charcoal, or ink. It takes very little of any of that to do it with a computer that spoon feeds you everything, including technique.
Is it about skill or making a beautiful picture?

public school curriculum has been stripped/dumbed down in a consistent pattern in the US for years

why is that the case if children are considered smarter than previous generations?

This gentleman, eloquently states the same point of view I was making about intelligence, and why every generation is smarter than the one before

the perception of him was that he's one of the smartest people ever lived and a great innovator

the reality is he was an opportunist and a great business man (something he rarely gets credit for because of the focus on idolship). those who were paying attention while tech history was playing could objectively see that

out of HIS OWN MOUTH he stated he's shameless in stealing great ideas

we've reached the point in history where people are giving HIM credit for innovating things that already existed. Give him credit for creating the best version of what already existed (ie the OG iphone v the other smartphones at the time) because thats what apple still does to this day

Last edited:
I'm not. My point is they aren't learning things if they're not retaining the information.

Guys like Zuckerberg and gates limit and monitor their children's own screen time.
Bruh I have 3 children under the age of 14, they retain and understand concepts I didn’t understand well into my 20s

Back