Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Steve Jobs The Smartest Person?

Fixed that for you.

Jobs created nothing. Not a single innovation belonged to him, it was all the engineers around him. They would create some shit, he'd see it and be like "oooh, let's do more of that!", next thing you know he's on stage at the next Apple Expo talmbout some new shit.

I'd say he innovated the idea of removing fans from CPUs that really needed fans and marketing the computer as quiet when it was really just a ticking timebomb. But he was also good at giving those computers really faddish designs that would be outdated and corny looking a year later right before the cpu melted so the fans would just throw their money at the new model anyway.

I know what intelligence is and you're wrong: Intelligence encompasses acquired knowledge (i.e. "knowing things") as well as the ability to understand and utilize that acquired knowledge.

Kids nowadays have a hard time with understanding the abstract because they cannot perceive anything outside of what they see on a screen. The reason they suck at grammar is because they have a hard time with it conceptually because they don't have to use it online. They have a hard time with simple mathematical concepts because they have a calculator on their phones and can't move beyond that.
They suck at grammar becuse there are more simplistic and effective ways of communicating through tech and still getting your point across, a smart man works smarter not harder

🙃It's simply not effective, that's one of the reasons why there's so many misunderstandings when people communicate via text and whatnot.
Two kids can sit and have conversation through text and not miss a beat

Some sends me this 🙃

And I have no idea what they are getting at, the kids know tho

The news has to do stories on emojis just so parents know what their kids are talking about
Two kids can sit and have conversation through text and not miss a beat

Some sends me this 🙃

And I have no idea what they are getting at, the kids know tho
What's your point here?

Text communication is more prevalent than ever. For some, even more so than verbal communication. You're talking about text slang not intellect.

It's like saying kids are smarter bc u don't understand the new slang.

What's your point here?

Text communication is more prevalent than ever. For some, even more so than verbal communication. You're talking about text slang not intellect.

It's like saying kids are smarter bc u don't understand the new slang.
Knowing less and less how to structure a coherent sentence is not working smarter lol.
It’s like basketball, we get mad at current basketball because it’s all pick and rolls and 3 and D. We ask why don’t they play the game like it was meant to be played

Is the object of the game to score more points than your opponent?

Then that’s what the kids care about it, not the intricacies, and methods, the object of the game is beat your opponent by scoring more than them.

For us, it’s an afront to not use the tried and true methods and spirit of the game

The meaning of the game is score more than them, so are they worse or more efficient

Is their ability worse at communicating or do they fast track it?

We get caught up in how we learn and do stuff and gage ability through that

If we get out of our own ego and what we are used to, they are better than us at the meaning of doing things, meaning they understand the concept better than us

Our education in a way, gets in our own way, they superseded it by getting rid of unnecessary parts, parts we feel are essential but really aren’t cause if they were these kids wouldn’t be doing better than us

It’s like basketball, we get mad at current basketball because it’s all pick and rolls and 3 and D. We ask why don’t they play the game like it was meant to be played

Is the object of the game to score more points than your opponent?

Then that’s what the kids care about it, not the intricacies, and methods, the object of the game is beat your opponent by scoring more than them.

For us, it’s an afront to not use the tried and true methods and spirit of the game

The meaning of the game is score more than them, so are they worse or more efficient

Is their ability worse at communicating or do they fast track it?

We get caught up in how we learn and do stuff and gage ability through that

If we get out of our own ego and what we are used to, they are better than us at the meaning of doing things, meaning they understand the concept better than us
U are essentially talking about evolution not intellect.

Yes, what we've been doing for thousands of years. Adapting. No more today than the ancients.
Who invented the light bulb? Music, aerospace tech..genuis

Their dna in the gene pool because their bloodline of intelligence adapted and didn’t die out

Back