Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Sex Work, Work?

That being said, do yall believe that sex workers deserve the same protection rights as most occupations?

like what???

unemployment? sure

benefits? sure

as long as they come with the same stipulations as any other occupation, I dont see why not......they're a part of making this wheel turn

We can't have young girls aspiring to be whores because the law allows it. Things that are legal are promoted and marketed.. like gambling. Imagine the marketing campaigns for legalized prostitution..

We can't have young girls aspiring to be whores because the law allows it. Things that are legal are promoted and marketed.. like gambling. Imagine the marketing campaigns for legalized prostitution..

Cigarretts are legal. There are HEAVY restrictions on the marketing of cigarettes to children. There are HEAVY restrictions on marketing cigarettes period. I see no reason why this couldn't be the same for prostitution.

Cigarretts are legal. There are HEAVY restrictions on the marketing of cigarettes to children. There are HEAVY restrictions on marketing cigarettes period. I see no reason why this couldn't be the same for prostitution.
BC bogies generally come with health risks that make pharma companies richer

Makes 0 sense. If you legalize sex work its not gonna drive women to wanna be sex workers. Being a cam girl is legal and not even 1% of women do it. The women that are gonna become sex workers are gonna do it either way, and the dudes that are gonna pay for pussy are gonna pay for pussy either way.

Give sex workers their rights so they can get tested regularly, hold dudes with stds accountable, protect the sex workers, stop arresting dudes and jailing them for some pussy, have another thing you can tax. I can list a million benefits.

The thought that all these women wanna be sex workers and are just waiting for it to be legal is the worst argument against legalizing sex work.

Last edited:
Back