Is Sex Work, Work?

Why do you believe that?

I mean, it's not about what I BELIEVE. How I feel about it is irrelevant. Words have meanings. If you look up what the definition of 'work' is, sex work falls right in line with that. So it's less about people's opinion about it. It's kinda like asking 'Do you believe that 2+2=4?'. Like...it doesn't really matter what I believe. It is what it is.

2+2=4.

Reactions: Eyerone
absolutely

the actual sex part is probably the easiest

from hookers, to strippers, to waitresses at a breastaurant....they make money by WORKING you

they gotta smile, act like they love doing this shit, laugh at wack jokes and advances, stroke the ego, etc....work

thA9LSRLNG-296x236.jpg

This is not a labor of love. This is straight cash homie!!!
Translation=Work

Not being sympathetic but doubt these broads like fucking 98% of their customers

I know that's hard for some dudes to grasp bc we think every chick we wanna fuck wants to fuck us back for no reason other than we wanna fuck them.

Reactions: deadeye
Let's get down to the REAL question:

Y'all niggas think sex work should be legal?

gotta be specific....cuz i see some of ya'll only consider prostitution to be sex work

but yes, i think its stupid to lock these people up.....there is an obvious demand for this service to be provided, and those out that are willing to meet that demand

this, just like drugs, is only illegal because the gov't doesnt get paid from it