Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Is My Drink Fruity Enough B?

Brown liquor makes me cry over my dog dying in the future and tandem masturbation on the phone with women...

I'll stick to vodka mixed with the frutiest shit I can find and wine like a classy uppity negro

yix2tvcko3np.jpg
yix2tvcko3np.jpg
[/img]

My bad, it was a coupla Peach-A-Rita's.
that's stew fridge for real?? LMAO

https://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/9820743#Comment_9820743

yup.

long island ice tea aint never been a soft drink wtf you getting yours from

depends on how it's made. If it's made with a flavoring on top of some vodka or something then it's some bullshit. But if it's made correctly it's one of the very few mixed drinks I'll fuck with. The other's being gin and tonic and a whiskey sour.

Niggas drinking beach drinks on their couch??? Scust

Hard Lemonade?? I mix that with vodka lol WTF

You umbrella drinking niggas still buy Zima's huh..... shame

Niggas drinking beach drinks on their couch??? Scust

Hard Lemonade?? I mix that with vodka lol WTF

You umbrella drinking niggas still buy Zima's huh..... shame

LOL, but back in '93 Zima was the shit. When that shit first came out we would buy 6 packs and take 'em to the Eateries on campus eatin' double cheese burgers, fries, and drinkin' Zimas.

I drank some bubblegum vodka at a party once because we were out of the good shit. Maybe i was just too drunk, but that shit was pretty good tbh. Had some 360 Double Chocolate Vodka too and that shit tasted like cold hot cocoa, was pretty amazing.

That was the only instance of questionable drinks though.

I like bloody mary's. Aint shit gay about a bloody mary, they got bacon sometimes.

You went wrong by thinking I was calling strawberry flavored drinks effeminate. We talking about fruity shits in general, not just strawberries.

I also made an exception to that with Cisco, 20/20, and assorted other rot-gut types of fortified wines.

My assertion is that only men that haven't acquired a taste for straight liquor drink that fruity shit on the regular and in public no less aka "getting your liquor legs".

Beer is a whole other category. Beer is acceptable, malt liquor is passable but your character comes into question. But when we get to fruity malt shit like the aforementioned Mikes Hard Lemonade, Lime-a-Rita, Smirnoff Ice, etc then the above rules apply. What you drink inside ya crib by yourself is on you as long as nobody else knows. Shit, my wife had me taste some lil fruity shits we got at the store a few months ago... can't remember what it was but after I took a sip she was like "This the kinda shit no man should ever get caught ordering at the bar or drinking anywhere in public".

Stew got clowned for that Lime-a-Rita we saw in his fridge.

Bruuuhhhh, Stew had that bitch sittin' in the fridge all by its lonesome (no food or anything else) and not only that, that bitch was already open! lol

How u such a featherweight you gotta save your Peach-A-Rita so u can finish it later??!

Scust

Edit: Yo, I kept reading the thread and saw the pic. Folks really right clicked that mans refrigerator.... Lmaaoooo! Mayne, yall nikkas ain't shit!

Last edited:
On December 23 I had 12 long islands on top of other things yo the kid really went thru some shit that night

Had an old fashioned for the first time a few weeks back.
I enjoyed it.

Old fashioneds, Rusty nails, and Sazeracs are some of the few cocktails I'll drink. because they use whiskey as a base spirit (my favorite). well that and a brandy old fashioned which uses brandy instead.

Fuck i look like walking up to a bad chick, offering to buy her a drink, and when the bartender asks "What do you want?" My reply is "2 Cosmopolitans".

Last edited:
Back