Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Is My Drink Fruity Enough B?

let me break it down

my first point was he was trying to make having a strawberry flavored drink be effeminate

i responded by saying, so having strawberry flavored pastries or whatever is ok, but you dont feel comfortable asking for a strawberry flavored drink.

he then responds by suggesting that just because a man doesnt mind drinking a daiquiri, that somehow means he cant contain himself when it comes to liquors with larger proof %.

So, i posed the question to him, if a daiquiri and a long island iced tea (that doesnt actually contain tea in the ingredients) have the same liquor content, whats the issue? Is tea considered to be effeminate? I mean, after all, when women gossip with one another, they often refer to it as "tea".

You went wrong by thinking I was calling strawberry flavored drinks effeminate. We talking about fruity shits in general, not just strawberries.

I also made an exception to that with Cisco, 20/20, and assorted other rot-gut types of fortified wines.

My assertion is that only men that haven't acquired a taste for straight liquor drink that fruity shit on the regular and in public no less aka "getting your liquor legs".

Beer is a whole other category. Beer is acceptable, malt liquor is passable but your character comes into question. But when we get to fruity malt shit like the aforementioned Mikes Hard Lemonade, Lime-a-Rita, Smirnoff Ice, etc then the above rules apply. What you drink inside ya crib by yourself is on you as long as nobody else knows. Shit, my wife had me taste some lil fruity shits we got at the store a few months ago... can't remember what it was but after I took a sip she was like "This the kinda shit no man should ever get caught ordering at the bar or drinking anywhere in public".

Stew got clowned for that Lime-a-Rita we saw in his fridge.

You went wrong by thinking I was calling strawberry flavored drinks effeminate. We talking about fruity shits in general, not just strawberries.

I also made an exception to that with Cisco, 20/20, and assorted other rot-gut types of fortified wines.

My assertion is that only men that haven't acquired a taste for straight liquor drink that fruity shit on the regular and in public no less aka "getting your liquor legs".

Beer is a whole other category. Beer is acceptable, malt liquor is passable but your character comes into question. But when we get to fruity malt shit like the aforementioned Mikes Hard Lemonade, Lime-a-Rita, Smirnoff Ice, etc then the above rules apply. What you drink inside ya crib by yourself is on you as long as nobody else knows. Shit, my wife had me taste some lil fruity shits we got at the store a few months ago... can't remember what it was but after I took a sip she was like "This the kinda shit no man should ever get caught ordering at the bar or drinking anywhere in public".

Stew got clowned for that Lime-a-Rita we saw in his fridge.

giphy.gif

If a mod wants to break the last couple of pages off into its own thread and title it "Is my drink fruity enough b???" I'd be very grateful

Lol I didn't think my post would start a debate but these fruit drinkin niggas got the capes on tight

The only reason I dont fuck with fruity drinks or mixed drinks is because I dont see the point. Whatever I put liquor in is going to taste like ass so might as well not stretch it.
Give it to me straight

Margarita or Martini, I would get them at the bar, idgaf... but mostly when I go out I get str8 bourbon or tequila

Who is still drinking MD 20/20? Lol! That’s when you go through you’re early liquor stage. Niggas that be out on the corner or hang out at the liquor store all day need something cheap to drink get.

Back