Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Is My Drink Fruity Enough B?

its not ruined tho..

giphy.gif
So it dont taste like liquor at all?

I'm older than lurk, drink daiquiris and can still pass for a nigga in his 20s

Lurk drinking Henny shots looking like he just celebrated the birth of his first grandson

Hmm.

All I drink is fruity shit that shit be good as fuck

If I'm out I'm having a long Island iced tea or amaretto sour

Fuck I look like drinking some shit that taste like rusted pipe water for $11

I need my tastebuds tickled B

NH

Last edited:
I'm older than lurk, drink daiquiris and can still pass for a nigga in his 20s

Lurk drinking Henny shots looking like he just celebrated the birth of his first grandson

Hmm.

But you got diabetes.........
Hmm

Im not opposed to mixing juice wit liqs but all that extra Sugar provides the illiest hangovers

You went wrong by thinking I was calling strawberry flavored drinks effeminate. We talking about fruity shits in general, not just strawberries.

I also made an exception to that with Cisco, 20/20, and assorted other rot-gut types of fortified wines.

My assertion is that only men that haven't acquired a taste for straight liquor drink that fruity shit on the regular and in public no less aka "getting your liquor legs".

Beer is a whole other category. Beer is acceptable, malt liquor is passable but your character comes into question. But when we get to fruity malt shit like the aforementioned Mikes Hard Lemonade, Lime-a-Rita, Smirnoff Ice, etc then the above rules apply. What you drink inside ya crib by yourself is on you as long as nobody else knows. Shit, my wife had me taste some lil fruity shits we got at the store a few months ago... can't remember what it was but after I took a sip she was like "This the kinda shit no man should ever get caught ordering at the bar or drinking anywhere in public".

Stew got clowned for that Lime-a-Rita we saw in his fridge.

yix2tvcko3np.jpg
yix2tvcko3np.jpg

yix2tvcko3np.jpg

My bad, it was a coupla Peach-A-Rita's.

Back