Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Is My Drink Fruity Enough B?

:mybad: Aye bruh i ain’t judging y’all. I drink straight vodka, if y’all niggaz want cum like suds spilling over the top of ya mugs..ya mean, do ya thing

nigga... if ya seed lookin like that you a walkin biohazard. Nigga voicemail message like "Ayo, dis Germs... um if you a chick I just banged, the discharge is normal and the burning and itching will stop after a couple of weeks on Cipro, you need to see a doctor. Everyone else, I ain't available so, um... leave a message after the beep." with Pac's "I Get Around" playing in the background.

nigga... if ya seed lookin like that you a walkin biohazard. Nigga voicemail message like "Ayo, dis Germs... um if you a chick I just banged, the discharge is normal and the burning and itching will stop after a couple of weeks on Cipro, you need to see a doctor. Everyone else, I ain't available so, um... leave a message after the beep." with Pac's "I Get Around" playing in the background.
Lol..Chick I used to fuck wit used to get mad wit me that my VM message was PACs “death around the corner” for like 20 seconds then u hear the beep

Daquiri's
Mike Hard lemonade (pause)
40's

Drinks that get niggas in they feelings

and this entire conversation is funny af

dudes really be on some, "the only people i see drinking daiquiri's are females"

nigga get out yo bubble

come to NOLA ANY day of the week and its a subject to being a party in the daiquiri shop. They sell other liquor in there too.

smh

That's wassup man, defend ya thot drinks.
Y'all prolly sip wit the pinky up too huh?
This Nigga 50 still drinking margaritas.

I can't feel like a man walking up to the bar like "Yeah, let me get a strawberry daiquiri".

Nope. "Gimmie a double of Jack Daniels, no ice" and I'm good.
thats just it tho

you dont have to get a strawberry one...you know how many flavors exist? why are you reducing it to just strawberry?

so, a cat can like strawberry pop tarts, but draw the line at daiquiris?

ya'll strange

thats just it tho

you dont have to get a strawberry one...you know how many flavors exist? why are you reducing it to just strawberry?

so, a cat can like strawberry pop tarts, but draw the line at daiquiris?

ya'll strange

An alcoholic drink and junk food are two different things.

I have no issue with niggas and their foofy drinks, do you. It just means you don't have your liquor legs yet and haven't graduated on up the chain. I haven't had a daiquiri in well over 20 years... Prolly since I was 21-22 years old. Me and the wife hit up a resort somewhere and she's drinking that shit but I'm asking for whiskey, rum, or brandy on the rocks and maybe a Coke on the side.

shhhhhhhit...ill get a margarita

i went to this spot with this chick one time. i got a frozen margarita, usually ill get it on the rocks, but i was feelin festive. the chick gets a beer. the runner comes out with the drinks and puts the beer in front of me and the margarita in front of her. i was like *clears throat nhlol* thats mine...the look on his face...chick tried to talk shit after that, but i gives no fuhhhhcks

An alcoholic drink and junk food are two different things.

I have no issue with niggas and their foofy drinks, do you. It just means you don't have your liquor legs yet and haven't graduated on up the chain. I haven't had a daiquiri in well over 20 years... Prolly since I was 21-22 years old. Me and the wife hit up a resort somewhere and she's drinking that shit but I'm asking for whiskey, rum, or brandy on the rocks and maybe a Coke on the side.
lol

aint nobody sipping virgin daiquiri's brah...c'mon now

so a long island ice tea, that doesnt actually have tea in it is better than a daiquri that has the same level on alcoholic content??

lol

aint nobody sipping virgin daiquiri's brah...c'mon now

so a long island ice tea, that doesnt actually have tea in it is better than a daiquri that has the same level on alcoholic content??
You do realize that none of what you typed made any sense

You do realize that none of what you typed made any sense

let me break it down

my first point was he was trying to make having a strawberry flavored drink be effeminate

i responded by saying, so having strawberry flavored pastries or whatever is ok, but you dont feel comfortable asking for a strawberry flavored drink.

he then responds by suggesting that just because a man doesnt mind drinking a daiquiri, that somehow means he cant contain himself when it comes to liquors with larger proof %.

So, i posed the question to him, if a daiquiri and a long island iced tea (that doesnt actually contain tea in the ingredients) have the same liquor content, whats the issue? Is tea considered to be effeminate? I mean, after all, when women gossip with one another, they often refer to it as "tea".

let me break it down

my first point was he was trying to make having a strawberry flavored drink be effeminate

i responded by saying, so having strawberry flavored pastries or whatever is ok, but you dont feel comfortable asking for a strawberry flavored drink.

he then responds by suggesting that just because a man doesnt mind drinking a daiquiri, that somehow means he cant contain himself when it comes to liquors with larger proof %.

So, i posed the question to him, if a daiquiri and a long island iced tea (that doesnt actually contain tea in the ingredients) have the same liquor content, whats the issue? Is tea considered to be effeminate? I mean, after all, when women gossip with one another, they often refer to it as "tea".
Yeah. That shit didnt make any sense bro

shhhhhhhit...ill get a margarita

i went to this spot with this chick one time. i got a frozen margarita, usually ill get it on the rocks, but i was feelin festive. the chick gets a beer. the runner comes out with the drinks and puts the beer in front of me and the margarita in front of her. i was like *clears throat nhlol* thats mine...the look on his face...chick tried to talk shit after that, but i gives no fuhhhhcks
So...We see who wears the pants in the relationship lol.

Back