Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Is My Drink Fruity Enough B?

That’s all I drink when I go out

If I’m home, it’s vodka wit something sweet if lessen the punch of the burn

Beer is way to feeling and the buzz ain’t work the bloating
Get you a bottle of Tito's mane. No burn and smooth NH. Drink it with some tonic and a splash of pineapple if you want a sweet taste

fukk all yall...

i will get what the hell ever i got a taste for at the moment.

if i want a white wine...nigga pass off
if i want moscato...nigga pass off
i dont really fuck with beer but its this german beer called maybach...shit will get you lit off 1 glass its so strong.

but i say all that to say...i drink for taste and not burn
i drink for myself not no ego piss contesting shit.

and while my pinky sticking out....ill poke a nigga in the eye with it

Why a nigga that close to ur face while u drinking fam?
cause niggas like getting close when they talking shit......

but i dont have a problem being an asshole like i am and getting up while my pinky still out and walking over to a nigga an poking him in the eye AND spilling some of my sweet drink on him.

I ever tell yall nigga i used to fight alot?

crackas like fruity drinks but try to play hard in front of crackas they trying to impress like a hoe in a tight skirt

Basically. If you like pina colada's with multiple bright colored straws and umbrellas who cares what the next dude thinks

depends on how it's made. If it's made with a flavoring on top of some vodka or something then it's some bullshit. But if it's made correctly it's one of the very few mixed drinks I'll fuck with. The other's being gin and tonic and a whiskey sour.

i don't think i ever brought a long island than had to buy another one, i can buy a few whiskey sours but all i need is one shitty long island if i intend on getting lit especially since it contains a bunch of alcohol i don't normally drink , if i order a long island im being cheap af or i plan on getting drunk

never in my life have i heard a long island as being a feminine drink i think it's one of those drinks that meets in the middle and is truly unisex

I stopped drinking vodka in college when I had too much of this one night...

Pinnacle-Whipped-640x853.jpg

Never again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never heard ppl say Long Islands were for females

Its basically all liquor

Cheesecake Factory top shelf Long Island is crack

Ive never heard ppl say Long Islands were for females

Its basically all liquor

Cheesecake Factory top shelf Long Island is crack
If mixed right and made well, the amount poured

Into One of these joints

AA24D39D-2BB2-4363-98CD-0BCB55AE1228.jpeg
Will get u tight in 10 minutes

I stopped drinking vodka I'm college when I had too mich of this one night...

Pinnacle-Whipped-640x853.jpg

Never again...

E4397EBF-63D1-4BAD-8E13-BADE1862D785.png

I stopped drinking vodka for a long time too because of my experiences with low grade vodkas. Few years ago started drinking Goose and Belvedere on the rocks, some Tito's also.

Glad I did because vodka turn up is a lot different than a bourbon one.

Top shelf Long Islands is all I drink when I go out. Nigga, when them shits is made wit Patron and Goose?!

Home I drink Jack/Honey Jack and Coke or Peach Ciroc and some type of fruit drink, because that's what tastes good to me.

MDs and Boone's Farm was the only shit we could get as teens, so it had to do.
Hell yeah, nigga used to have a pint of that “ Banana Red” MD off in school and at the games. Double Dueces of St.Ides cause he seen Snoop promoting that shit, Seagrams gin all that cheap shit, lol

Back