Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Is My Drink Fruity Enough B?

Bunch of alcoholics defending their right to drink like fags
200_d.gif

Long island is my go to drink. They actually taste good when made right. The long island disrespect gonna have to stop. Also, who ever said they had 12 long islands, yeah right. Unless they were in shot glasses, or 3 alcohol ingredients were missing, don't see how u doing 12 regular sizes glasses. We don't believe you, you need more people.

Last edited:
Long island is my go to drink. They actually taste good when made right. The long island disrespect gonna have to stop. Also, who ever said they had 12 long islands, yeah right. Unless they were in shot glasses, or 3 alcohol ingredients were missing, don't see how u doing 3 regular sizes glasses. We don't believe you, you need more people.

Nah that was Elzo that said it and fam is straight alchy status

I believe him

Not sure why a nigga would do any of that. When I'm at a bar, the last thing I'm worried about is other niggas and their drinks.
a nigga did it in the OP.

just saying...if we looking at who cares...then we gotta look at who caring.

I think i ended a thread.

giphy.gif

yall sensitive as shit...

niggaz gonna get clowned for drinking alcoholic koolaid, take your shots and keep it moving.....
aye nigga....back when i was younger i just used to want to fight over anything.

now i hardly fight over anything. nigga be tired getting out the bed

Nah that was Elzo that said it and fam is straight alchy status

I believe him

I don't know, man. If you are not 500 pounds, not sure how you putting all that alcohol in your body. After 5 good mixed LI in a good sized glass, you pretty much passed the point of no return. I'm good with 3 myself. You would black out first before getting to 10. Or die. But everyone is different.

I don't know, man. If you are not 500 pounds, not sure how you putting all that alcohol in your body. After 5 good mixed LI in a good sized glass, you pretty much passed the point of no return. I'm good with 3 myself. You would black out first before getting to 10. Or die. But everyone is different.
So you saying...elzo lying trying to be down?

Lol

I'll say it's believable just because of how many liquor related posts and images dude used to post on the IC. Could be ducktales but he was pretty honest on the effects it was having on him too

liver be on shrivel status

Hell yeah, nigga used to have a pint of that “ Banana Red” MD off in school and at the games. Double Dueces of St.Ides cause he seen Snoop promoting that shit, Seagrams gin all that cheap shit, lol

I think the second time I had Banana Red I got sick from the sweetness. Went to Orange Jubilee for a while until I found out the Red Grape had the highest alcohol content and stuck with that. I used to keep a bottle in my backpack on campus 'cause right after class we'd hit up the Eateries or the DC depending on what they had and we would be pouring 20/20 with lunch then after one more class it we'd hit one of our boy's rooms for some Tecmo Bowl or Madden.

I stopped drinking vodka in college when I had too much of this one night...

Pinnacle-Whipped-640x853.jpg

Never again...

I could never fuck with flavored vodka like that. Only one I could ever fuck with was Absolut Limon when if first came out in the early 90's. Used to keep a fifth of that shit in the freezer and take shots of it before I sat down to make beats or write rhymes.

Back