Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

This is best time to pressure Kamala do get some type of concessions for black people. but alot of people dont want to rock the boat. She aint promising shit to anyone outside of tax credits and deregulation.

if a politician wants you vote, they should give you something. thats how it works. NOT harm reduction voting.

Harm reduction voting is how both parties have always approached elections. That's why the basis is always "i can fix/prevent the other party from doing *insert act here"

Running as a Republican is not the reason people have distain for Trump. ..

That's a lie.

The man started his campaign taking about how all the brown immigrants were pretty much all criminals....

If Trump was a democrat, that would've been overlooked and you ppl would be quoting anti illegal alien facts within the blink of an eye and we would still be hearing those facts as of today.

Lol at Jill Stein who thinks it's 600 members of Congress. People in this thread and others have said there needs to be a push for better candidates and that gets met with confusion and/or disdain.

Without name calling or using any negative connotation,
Do you think Kamala is the better candidate than Cornel West and Stein.

Knowing what all 3 want, who has the better plan out of the 3??

Kamala needs that muslim vote in them swing states, that's a very important demographic in those 4 to 5 swing states.

She needs the white male and white women vote in those swing states.

Folks can downplay the muslim vote if they want but those folks in those swing states are very vital

lol bruh

didn't trump have a Muslim ban?

you think they goin out in droves to vote for him?

like I said, as long as trump is demonstrably worse your points will be futile

View attachment 1380220

Yeah you’re officially to not be taken seriously anymore, if you even were before.

@Knock_Twice , you liked the comment, you in that camp too?

The fact of the matter is you black democrats are still the stench of this race.

All that p-ssy azz, yes-man, whatever you say boss attitude ain't helping. When democrats say jump - you say "how high". When they drop - you say how low can we go. And you bent over for they objectives without even knowing what the hell you supporting. Your problem is you need to get your facts together first and then speak.

Case and point: https://ablackweb.com/threads/the-global-climate-crisis.24131/page-9

A whole nine pages of fear mongering and crying about the "climate crisis" which ain't a thing. The main reason you all do this is because democrats spooked you and fed you this nonsense. That's why I literally broke that nonsense down and exposed it w/ your failed chicken little predictions just recently.

lol bruh

didn't trump have a Muslim ban?

you think they goin out in droves to vote for him?

like I said, as long as trump is demonstrably worse your points will be futile

You may wanna do some research on what the Muslims are doing for this election in those key 4 to 5 swing states

Back