Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

And that's why I said things won't get better with either. I said Trump will blame Biden and the dems for the way things are if he gets elected.

Did Biden try to do anything about food and rent??

It's funny how this works, when I ask or mention how shit is fucked up, it's "oh the President has no control over how fucked up shit is" Then when it comes to Trump..."oh he's going to get in there and fuck shit up and make things worse" well, didn't you just say the President have no control over day to day?

Which is it, One Mic or Oouchie Wally?
Multi-people who worked in the man's administration and said that Trump doesn't even know how the government works. And more importantly Trump tried to have his VP killed!! I don't know why folks overlook that glaring fact.

Shit he started years before that with the birther nonsense for real
I was going to add that to my post...

It all depends on what you talking about specifically. All those things are variables based on more variables. Why are you trying to bog everything down equally in terms of absolutes and all-or-nothings? Some stuff the president does will impact us for worse, directly, indirectly etc, and other things they do won’t. It’s not all or nothing. Depending on what exactly you referring to the impact of the policies of president will correlate differently to measurable outcomes in different contexts, depending on what you talking about. Also the time it takes for those resulting effects to be seen are also different, variable and correlates depending on the context, both immediate and overall as well. We can’t take the easy way out over simplify things just because we don’t want to take the time to zoom in to look at the details.
Ok.
Let's take the things that the President can control, see it won't be an all or nothing cop out as many like to say, let's unpack this statement.

A. The Gaza situation, Can the President do anything about this situation? Yes or No?

Inflation, Can the President Do anything about this situation? Yes or No?

Sounds like the word nuance which knock doesn't like to hear when having debates.

Bolded.... This is why a lot of people tap out when conversing with knock when he feels like all he did was, in his words, "press a little bit"

And the pressing part comes with me making you unpack what you are saying.

Can the President do anything about Gaza?

Can the President do anything about inflation?

It's an all to be all when it involves Trump but when it's the other side, it's the President can only do A, C, Z, K things.

That's all I"m saying.

Multi-people who worked in the man's administration and said that Trump doesn't even know how the government works. And more importantly Trump tried to have his VP killed!! I don't know why folks overlook that glaring fact.

I was going to add that to my post...

We've already stated that Trump does silly and crazy antics. Got it.

I stated, as I stated to AP, that it's an all of nothing energy when it comes to the things with Trump but when it's the other side, it's oh the President can't do x, a, d, and e and the president is not a day to day operation.

But with Trump, these things are never stated. It's "oh he's gonna do this, and he's gonna do that" and I"m like wait a minute, he can do all this and you just said that it's only so much that the President can do. Congress does such such, as I said, is it Oouchie Wally or one mic.

It's an all to be all when it involves Trump but when it's the other side, it's the President can only do A, C, Z, K things.

That's all I"m saying.
You want someone to realistically explain hundreds of variables?

I want to raise the alarm that Biden is about to send Haitians immigrants to Guantanamo Bay. I was wondering why dems werent counter messaging the Republicans on Haitian immigrants racism. Stop electing neo liberal democrats, they are republicans in disguise.

I want to raise the alarm that Biden is about to send Haitians immigrants to Guantanamo Bay. I was wondering why dems werent counter messaging the Republicans on Haitian immigrants racism. Stop electing neo liberal democrats, they are republicans in disguise.

Welp, he's just as bad as Trump eh?

Shit he started years before that with the birther nonsense for real
Like what the fuck are these people saying and more importantly why is it being entertained aint no way he believed what he said and if he did 😑

If somehow you didn't know about his bullshit prior to birtherism... birtherism should have been the death of his aspirations

White supremacy is undefeated

I'm not for either candidate.

All I'm saying is both are equally shit. Both candidates. But furthermore, I stated 4 or 5 days ago, that Kamala is gonna have to do more than Trump.

She needs to the Muslim vote in those swing states, in which she won't get imo because she stands with Israel. Those Muslims not fucking wit her
She needs white women and men in those swing states and most of going undecided and the few have sold out to Trump

I think she has to do more or say more to make a splash. She may or may not have enough blacks on her side in those swing states.

Gaza situation isn't helping her case at all and if shit keeps happening close to election, then it won't be a good thing. idk.

From this article, Stein has those votes, the others are undecided, and the rest will go for Trump in those swing states.

Last edited:

That's all I"m saying.
The President can attempt to use influence and diplomacy on Israel, but at the end of the day Israel is it's own independent country and can choose to do what it wants...which is exactly what Netanyahu has been doing.

The President has no real control over inflation, the stock market, gas prices, etc. More often then not any sort of solution to any of these issues would need congress's approval first, which again the President can use his/her influence to sway congress one way or the other.

The President can attempt to use influence and diplomacy on Israel, but at the end of the day Israel is it's own independent country and can choose to do what it wants...which is exactly what Netanyahu has been doing.

The President has no real control over inflation, the stock market, gas prices, etc. More often then not any sort of solution to any of these issues would need congress's approval first, which again the President can use his/her influence to sway congress one way or the other.

Ok, so with that being said, we can stop all the bogey man Trump shit out? Eh

As for as Netanyahu, has Biden condemned him or supported him?? In your opinion, what do you think Biden or if Kamala elected should say to Netanyahu about his action?

I'm not for either candidate.

All I'm saying is both are equally shit. Both candidates. But furthermore, I stated 4 or 5 days ago, that Kamala is gonna have to do more than Trump.

She needs to the Muslim vote in those swing states, in which she won't get imo because she stands with Israel. Those Muslims not fucking wit her
She needs white women and men on those swing states and most of going undecided and the few have sold out to Trump

I think she has to do more or say more to make a splash. She may or may not have enough blacks on her side in those swing states.

Gaza situation isn't helping her case at all and if shit keeps happening close to election, then it won't be a good thing. idk.

From this article, Stein has those votes, the others are undecided, and the rest will go for Trump in those swing states.

Okay so let's say that both candidates are shit....one just wants to be an aint shit president for the next 4, possibly 8 years. The other wants to cosplay as Vladmir Putin until he dies.

Welp, he's just as bad as Trump eh?

well he might be, you should demand more from your politician. Just because they are a democrat does not mean they arent shit. Alot of them are conservative and dont want to do shit.

Alot of the good ones get beat in primaries because they just dont have the corporate money.

We just lost 2 good black politicians because AIPAC

well he might be, you should demand more from your politician. Just because they are a democrat does not mean they arent shit. Alot of them are conservative and dont want to do shit.

Alot of the good ones get beat in primaries because they just dont have the corporate money

That's what I've been trying to explain to these cats on here, but they are fighting, kicking, punching like hell to save Biden and Kamala lol

Cornell West
Stein
By far are the better candidates and all I see on this board is Kamala this and that, and Trump is the bogey man, when 2 candidates are miles ahead of both of these jokers.

Trump and Kamala was in office and aint shit change, one made it worse and one will watch it burn

Kamala needs that muslim vote in them swing states, that's a very important demographic in those 4 to 5 swing states.

She needs the white male and white women vote in those swing states.

Folks can downplay the muslim vote if they want but those folks in those swing states are very vital

That's what I've been trying to explain to these cats on here, but they are fighting, kicking, punching like hell to save Biden and Kamala lol

Cornell West
Stein
By far are the better candidates and all I see on this board is Kamala this and that, and Trump is the bogey man, when 2 candidates are miles ahead of both of these jokers.

Trump and Kamala was in office and aint shit change, one made it worse and one will watch it burn

This is best time to pressure Kamala do get some type of concessions for black people. but alot of people dont want to rock the boat. She aint promising shit to anyone outside of tax credits and deregulation.

if a politician wants you vote, they should give you something. thats how it works. NOT harm reduction voting.

Back