Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Well, imo when he was President he kept alot of leaders in check.

Did Putin invade UK on his watch? He could have you do know that right?

What major international shit was going on under Trumps watch that was created?? Not the shit he inherited
He didn’t keep them in check, he gave them whatever they wanted because he admires strong men.

The only reason Putin didn’t invade Ukraine is because it was more advantageous to keep the US on his side by way of Trump. He knew Congress would force Trump to abandon him if he invaded. Once Trump was gone and the US was no longer his bed fellow he invaded.

And you basically saying he was leading with insanity because his erratic behavior is what kept anyone in check if it did. But that’s not a good way to lead on other fronts like race, healthcare, education, alliances, etc. He treated NATO like a protection racket for Christ sake.

The country will be the same or worse under Trump, but the public won't see this because it's bad already.
What Trump will do is blame the conditions on Biden. Talk about him like a dog in the press.

Kamala can't talk imo. Those other leaders won't respect her imo.

They already don't respect her now.
Trump will make silly ass sound bites. That's what we are really talking about. Silly ass sounds bites and viral moments. Tossing tissue in PR when the hurricane hit, silly shit like that is what we will get him

Kamala won't be respect by them leaders, south Korea, putin etc.
That's a good Ole boy club in a sense and they have their picks and chooses on who they will respect and I don't see Kamala being one who they will listen to.
Imo
And Trump can talk? Did you watch the debate? 😆

You just don’t think a woman can run the country. It’s not really about Kamala.

People open up more businesses? Are these businesses making profit?
I can say that people started working for themselves because the job wages were bad

The household averaged increase, I can say that gas prices increase too. Inflation, insurance increased too so what does that mean to the increase in median household income?? Nothing
You make more but you gotta pay more

A win would be an increase and prices across the board go down. Not the case.

Most single folks are 1 pay check away from being homeless.

Most Americans are living pay check to paycheck

Is this not true?

I read a report where the average American don't have 5k saved in their savings account

Are American saving money NOW or spending more?

What America you're living in b
I get that things have been rough in general for many people, but it’s less than 5% unemployment and all you have to do is make sure you’re in the the 95% at a minimum. However much you able to save after that is largely a skill issue, I can’t account for that. I mean just less than a couple years ago people were doing well enough to start a movement called The Great Resignation. And spending in general has held steady the entire time, up until recently. If people don’t have savings I would have to conclude in large part they mismanaged resources (time, energy, money, attention etc). I have both savings and investments quadrupled, praised God, in this current inflated economy with all its challenges.

I get that things have been rough in general for many people, but it’s less than 5% unemployment and all you have to do is make sure you’re in the the 95% at a minimum. However much you able to save after that is largely a skill issue, I can’t account for that. I mean just less than a couple years ago people were doing well enough to start a movement called The Great Resignation. And spending in general has held steady the entire time, up until recently. If people don’t have savings I would have to conclude in large part they mismanaged resources (time, energy, money, attention etc). I have both savings and investments quadrupled, praised God, in this current inflated economy with all its challenges.
Yeah that great resignation shit was real. In 3 years I raised my salary by $75k. Got a $35k bump in 2021 and a $40k bump in 2023 by jumping companies.

Plus with the gig economy and work from home, jobs have been plentiful.

The only issue has been prices, which Kamala is going after and some companies are admitting to gouging and even starting to lower prices. Look at fast food and all of these $5 meal deals they got now. There hasn’t been a $5 combo in years.

Yeah that great resignation shit was real. In 3 years I raised my salary by $75k. Got a $35k bump in 2021 and a $40k bump in 2023 by jumping companies.

Plus with the gig economy and work from home, jobs have been plentiful.

The only issue has been prices, which Kamala is going after and some companies are admitting to gouging and even starting to lower prices. Look at fast food and all of these $5 meal deals they got now. There hasn’t been a $5 combo in years.

Congrats on beating the odds bruh!

Food cost has been the biggest challenge since then. Like even rent hasn’t been holding back my savings. I moved into a private condo in a cool safe area without having to pay and arm and a leg, and rent has only increased once since I been here (since Q4 2020). Lol.

Congrats on beating the odds bruh!

Food cost has been the biggest challenge since then. Like even rent hasn’t been holding back my savings. I moved into a private condo in a cool safe area without having to pay and arm and a leg, and rent has only increased once since I been here (since Q4 2020). Lol.
Bruh we bought our current house March of 2020 when prices and interest rates were low. Shit was like hitting the jackpot looking back. I thank God everyday for that move.

And Trump can talk? Did you watch the debate? 😆

You just don’t think a woman can run the country. It’s not really about Kamala.

By no means I think Trump can talk, his antics are silly and childish. But I will say this, he knows how to create money and do deals.

I don't think Kamala would do so get that respect; I think Hilary Clinton would have get more respect from these international leaders over Kamala.

This have been rough, nothing else was needed after that.

Not everybody is mismanaging their money. Many Americans as I stated are living paycheck to paycheck. That's either true or false.

By no means I think Trump can talk, his antics are silly and childish. But I will say this, he knows how to create money and do deals.

I don't think Kamala would do so get that respect; I think Hilary Clinton would have get more respect from these international leaders over Kamala.
No he doesn’t. He just has money and money talks.

So it’s because she’s a back woman.

You tell me? This is searchable. If not interested in stats on Household income then how about look the median wage of the black worker, irregardless of household? And tell me how much it increased since 2019? I’m not trying to suggest there isn’t room to grow btw, but to point out that a gain is a gain.

I'd say this, let's go by what you are stating by saying household income for black workers are up. Kool

They are spending more, and saving less so it does not matter if the income is up. It's actually a good thing that the income is up, if they income was not up, then those folks would be on the streets because of the high prices that they have been going on.

I'd say this, let's go by what you are stating by saying household income for black workers are up. Kool

They are spending more, and saving less so it does not matter if the income is up. It's actually a good thing that the income is up, if they income was not up, then those folks would be on the streets because of the high prices that they have been going on.
Prices are on their way down now. If Trump gets in and institutes these tariffs, they will come back up.

He didn’t keep them in check, he gave them whatever they wanted because he admires strong men.

The only reason Putin didn’t invade Ukraine is because it was more advantageous to keep the US on his side by way of Trump. He knew Congress would force Trump to abandon him if he invaded. Once Trump was gone and the US was no longer his bed fellow he invaded.

And you basically saying he was leading with insanity because his erratic behavior is what kept anyone in check if it did. But that’s not a good way to lead on other fronts like race, healthcare, education, alliances, etc. He treated NATO like a protection racket for Christ sake.

What did he give them? Be specific or point me to the things that Trump gave them? What did Biden and Kamala cut off? or do these leaders still have the things that Trump gave them??

Exactly as I stated, Trump was able to control Putin, Biden and Kamala can't.

What I'm saying it Trump's antics are silly, immature, all of those other bad words, but those categories that you name were not in deep shit like they are NOW

With all the antics that comes with Trump shit, those things you named in your last paragraph were not affected by his antics.

Again, It's not a Trump is my guy stance.

I just asked you what will the country look like in September 2025 under Kamala and you didn't know, but you know how it would look if Trump get elected? Based on what?

You do know he was the President before it things were just fine, outside of Covid, if Covid never happens, Trumps walks into 2020 again.

TRue or False?

If Covid doesn't happen, Does Trump beat Biden?? Yes or No?

You said the white mean will get respect. Then said the white Roman will get respect. So the only differentiating factor is that she’s a black woman.

If not, name a back woman you think could get respect as you put it.

Oh I get it.

No those white men over there won't respect a black woman, Absolutely Not

They don't respect black women NOW, what makes you think they will take orders from her a black woman?

Give me your reasons that you think these white powerful men who rule over many of mens, will respect this black woman who has gained power for the 1st time?

Explain that

What did he give them? Be specific or point me to the things that Trump gave them? What did Biden and Kamala cut off? or do these leaders still have the things that Trump gave them??

Exactly as I stated, Trump was able to control Putin, Biden and Kamala can't.

What I'm saying it Trump's antics are silly, immature, all of those other bad words, but those categories that you name were not in deep shit like they are NOW

With all the antics that comes with Trump shit, those things you named in your last paragraph were not affected by his antics.

Again, It's not a Trump is my guy stance.

I just asked you what will the country look like in September 2025 under Kamala and you didn't know, but you know how it would look if Trump get elected? Based on what?

You do know he was the President before it things were just fine, outside of Covid, if Covid never happens, Trumps walks into 2020 again.

TRue or False?

If Covid doesn't happen, Does Trump beat Biden?? Yes or No?
Shit didn’t pop off because there were guardrails from his cabinet. In this upcoming term there will be none from his cabinet or the Supreme Court. You know he suggested nuking a hurricane, right? And suggested injecting bleach to kill Covid inside the body, right?

And the hypothetical doesn’t apply because in that hypothetical it wouldn’t have been revealed the lengths he went through to stay in power. That alone is disqualifying. It went against all of the principles of our democracy. If someone is willing to go that far I don’t want to chance what they might do in unforeseen circumstances.

Shit didn’t pop off because there were guardrails from his cabinet. In this upcoming term there will be none from his cabinet or the Supreme Court. You know he suggested nuking a hurricane, right? And suggested injecting bleach to kill Covid inside the body, right?

And the hypothetical doesn’t apply because in that hypothetical it wouldn’t have been revealed the lengths he went through to stay in power. That alone is disqualifying. It went against all of the principles of our democracy. If someone is willing to go that far I don’t want to chance what they might do in unforeseen circumstances.

I'm asking you, with all that you said about Trump, how he's this and that, and I agree, Covid doesn't happen.

I believe Trump walks into the White House for his 2nd term.

Back