Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Yes.

These ppl act like we are in debt to the death for the democrat party. Idk if this authentic or not, but there are accounts on this very site who act the same.
"Fa really yo God's Son
Man, you ain't no liar
👁 smoke & smoke until I can't get no higher
tumblr_pirzmwxbmx1uu6yh9_75sq.gifv

Punch them in the lip
Now that their teeth is on
Our right hand
Let them know that the beef is on
tumblr_pirx0nkLaG1uu6yh9_75sq.gifv
"

Now things have died down after the debate. Trump did good by not debating her again. He ain't got shit but attacks, he knows it, and by debating her, it will spark back her momentum and that could flip votes in those swing states if she gets on that national stage and cuts him down again.

Now, with no more debates, she has to do 1 on 1 and she's not good at that, this will more than likely imo stale voters who were undecided in those swing states. Her plan still doesn't motivate undecided votes or is enough to flip voters in those swing states imo.

Her debating him again on TV would have fired up folks heading into the election, especially if they would have done it in mid/end of October.

She really is going to have to knock shit out in those 1 on 1 interviews and be more direct with her plans to win over voters in those swing states.

For Trump, he will just keep on attacking her and talking about immigration so he won't move the needle but I think he has enough to win.
Kamala has to do more imo to win, especially now with her not being able to debate Trump

Now things have died down after the debate. Trump did good by not debating her again. He ain't got shit but attacks, he knows it, and by debating her, it will spark back her momentum and that could flip votes in those swing states if she gets on that national stage and cuts him down again.

Now, with no more debates, she has to do 1 on 1 and she's not good at that, this will more than likely imo stale voters who were undecided in those swing states. Her plan still doesn't motivate undecided votes or is enough to flip voters in those swing states imo.

Her debating him again on TV would have fired up folks heading into the election, especially if they would have done it in mid/end of October.

She really is going to have to knock shit out in those 1 on 1 interviews and be more direct with her plans to win over voters in those swing states.

For Trump, he will just keep on attacking her and talking about immigration so he won't move the needle but I think he has enough to win.
Kamala has to do more imo to win, especially now with her not being able to debate Trump
If people were honest about how terrible he is it wouldn’t even be close. He should be the easiest candidate to beat in the history of politics.

He’s only taken seriously because he’s mobilized a base by leaning into their xenophobia and desire to stick it to the left. Prior candidates knew that was there but chose to not indulge it because it’s dangerous.

If people were honest about how terrible he is it wouldn’t even be close. He should be the easiest candidate to beat in the history of politics.

He’s only taken seriously because he’s mobilized a base by leaning into their xenophobia and desire to stick it to the left. Prior candidates knew that was there but chose to not indulge it because it’s dangerous.

Yes, but voter ignorance -- about economics, about Trump, his character, his ignorance and lack of seriousness -- plays a big role as well.

For example, voters give him an edge over Kamala on economics, but economists are more or less unanimous that the tariffs that are the core of his economic plan will just make the things worse.

Last edited:
imo, by definition, you can't be a 1st gen homebuyer if your parents or grandparents have already owned a home, that's why I was saying that marker targets immigrants, illegal and legal more than it does a regular US citizen

I really think it targets first time home buyers in general

This represents outside? One dude ranting on Emancipation Media, an FBA/ADOS based organization and the same outlet you posted before that I tore apart in a back and forth with @Rubato?

Do you ever wonder why an organization that’s supposed to be for black people has no videos against Trump who is miles more anti-black than Kamala?

At this point I think you should just sit back and learn cause you not really bringing anything worthwhile to these discussions.

Back