Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

My thing is, we have a bunch of grown adults in the community, both men and women, who instead of using their intellect to teach, build and help improve things, they hop on the bandwagon of slandering and rumor spreading. Making comments about things that’s nobody business in the first place. Like, why do you even care about who she slept with in the past? And if it’s not about that, they saying something else disrespectfully towards her. It’s not even constructive criticism at this point, they just aim to tear someone down. Which tells me yea a bunch of ppl not happy with themselves, but that’s another matter.

So just keep piling on hate and disrespect against another black woman, it’s nothing new. I hope she prepared to deal with all that when she elected btw. The black woman is the most disrespected woman on the planet thanks very much to those you who do it to the least of them. Trump have a lot of sons after he rose up.

Most of the people asking for plans and more detail from Kamala are never going to vote for her anyway. They either voting for Trump or not voting at all.

Even if she spoke on the issues they want they’d find an issue with it or say she’s just pandering and won’t actually do it if elected.

Thats BS inori has been asking for her plans for the longest (maybe since she was nominated correct me if im wrong). There is nothing wrong with asking "whats her plan for ......" saying the above is why people liek dis say they things he say. This is prob my first post in this thread but i was wondering the same thing inori was. like shit if you want to be the president of the US, you should be posting something so the millions of people can read want you want to do if you want em to vote for you. how the fuck you gonna ask people to vote for you, but they have no clue what you planning?? what type of sense do that make

Thats BS inori has been asking for her plans for the longest (maybe since she was nominated correct me if im wrong). There is nothing wrong with asking "whats her plan for ......" saying the above is why people liek dis say they things he say. This is prob my first post in this thread but i was wondering the same thing inori was. like shit if you want to be the president of the US, you should be posting something so the millions of people can read want you want to do if you want em to vote for you. how the fuck you gonna ask people to vote for you, but they have no clue what you planning?? what type of sense do that make
I’ve been asking for them too.

I’m talking about the videos and tweets being posted from people who aren’t asking in good faith. Even if Kamala addresses those people, it will never be enough.

Because it’s not being done in an effort to learn, but to call her out and discredit her.

Why are we being obtuse about this?
If everyone wants something for the greater good it’s just a strange nitpick

Example: we all want inflation to go down. Would you take time to take shots at the people who won’t spend the extra income responsibly anyway? The ones who will still blame the government for being broke?

It’s ok to answer a valid criticism of Kamala without launching a counter attack every time…that’s not productive. Trump was the one who made that the norm in politics but we don’t have to follow his lead.

So i looked through her plan/platform and had a couple notes

Tax Cuts - It mentions cuts for middle class and working class families but I didnt see anything about how either of those was defined. Whats the number for middle class.. whats the number for working class that will be eligible for these tax cuts?

Home Ownership - I know it mentions something about first-time and/or first generation homeowners. Im assuming/hoping that will be based on income. Im sure theres plenty rich folks out there that havent owned their a home yet.. I think if you make or have over a certain amount you shouldn't be eligible. That being said getting up to 25k for a down payment is HUGE. Theres plenty folks out there that are paying alot in rent, which could damn well be a mortgage on their own home but they just might not have enough to make that initial commitment or down payment.

Healthcare - Im all for getting the cost of healthcare down. No reason the US should be paying more than damn near everywhere else in the world for it. Cancelling medical debt seems like a huge undertaking.. would be dope if they can get that done.. just like student loan debt.

Minimum Wage - this one stood out to me
She’ll fight to raise the minimum wage, end sub-minimum wages for tipped workers

I wonder what that looks like and how that would be managed. I been said folks relying on tips to make a living is ASS. Pay them folks a living wage and if the service is good people can still tip if they choose to.

Herb - saw no mention of legalization or releasing non-violent drug offenders.. I say this every election but that seems to be such an easy fuckin layup that no one ever decides to take. BOOO

If everyone wants something for the greater good it’s just a strange nitpick

Example: we all want inflation to go down. Would you take time to take shots at the people who won’t spend the extra income responsibly anyway? The ones who will still blame the government for being broke?
Not really understanding the equivalence. In your example everybody spends money so reduced inflation will impact the ones not spending responsibly anyway.

If someone isn’t voting for Kamala either way, having her plan doesn’t impact them whatsoever. So asking is disingenuous and simply an attempt to discredit her.

It’s not that big of a deal though, just my observation of certain videos and tweets being posted.

It’s ok to answer a valid criticism of Kamala without launching a counter attack every time…that’s not productive. Trump was the one who made that the norm in politics but we don’t have to follow his lead.
The counter attack isn’t about the criticism, it’s about the disingenuous nature of the criticism.

Not really understanding the equivalence. In your example everybody spends money so reduced inflation will impact the ones not spending responsibly anyway.

If someone isn’t voting for Kamala either way, having her plan doesn’t impact them whatsoever. So asking is disingenuous and simply an attempt to discredit her.

It’s not that big of a deal though, just my observation of certain videos and tweets being posted.
It’s just aggravating that every time a valid question is posed about Kamala, some flimsy counter attack gets launched. It’s like she got her own iron dome on ABW.

Back