Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Going to be honest the idea of this th
Nobody was expecting this from Kamala. Those black folks out there in Cali are very intelligent.

In your opinion, what do you think the 1st generation definition be changed to? Just asking.
First generation in your family to be qualified for a house like in the same vein of first generation college graduate. I understand no one was expecting it from her but Folks should be educated on how things work to understand how and when a politician is paying lip service to “Get” elected.

Shout 2 Kamala Harris for letting in my Zoe Zoes

Still not voting 4 the bitch

It's the Haitian Invasion son son

You cuck ass nikkas dayz are numbered

Border Czar!!!!😂😏

Aye aye aye

You stupid ass mudda suckas

Lets goooooooo

More chaos yo

What the problem is?

Last edited:
I know yall love to hate Judge Joe Brown
Sometimes I like doing the opposite of what ABW does.

Shout out 2 Joe Breezy
What happen to that Sheryl Lee Ralph case eh?😏

Why yall was acting like this forum was going to get in trouble about Joe Breezy & Sheryl eh?🤣😂😭

Shout out 2 Joe Breezy

Why yall was acting like this forum was going to get in trouble about Joe Breezy & Sheryl eh?🤣😂😭

Judge Brown been went in on her and her fake azz family.

He said ran across her father before too.

I like Judge Joe Brown's take on Tina Turner and Ike, definitely gave me a much different viewpoint for someone who didnt keep up with it.

Well the church lifting up prayer for Harris. Anybody willing to give place to lying spirits, keep it coming, but let the people choice be based on the truth of the matter in terms of the ethics, judgment and character residing in both candidates, including the truth of information they give publicly. This In Yhoshua Ha Mashiac great name.

Its not trolling when ur the main one posting. Thats ranting & under the guise of "trolling" to try to escape judgment. But you really care and believe what you are posting & hope more people agree with you.
I've been trolling since the beginning of the thread.
I even said chaos numerous times🤷🏾‍♂️

Don't make this hard😬

Shout out 2 Joe Breezy

I don't know why Joe took the full scale FOXNews turn, but if everything he said is true, Kamala is more of a fraud than I thought. That said, all politicians are frauds, so that's not anything unique to Kamala.

I don't know why Joe took the full scale FOXNews turn, but if everything he said is true, Kamala is more of a fraud than I thought. That said, all politicians are frauds, so that's not anything unique to Kamala.
These Trump supporters have no credibility even if any of that is true. They are the definition of cognitive dissonance. Everything they say about Kamala, Trump has a supremely worse record on every front.

Look at the people they have speaking against Kamala and those speaking against Trump and that will tell you all you need to know.

Back