Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

As more new homes are built and affordable housing supply increases, Vice President Harris will provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 to help with their down payments, with more generous support for first-generation homeowners. This will help more Americans experience the pride of homeownership and the financial security that it represents and brings – offering more Americans a path to the middle class and economic opportunity.

Who are first generation homeowners?

@AP3.0

As more new homes are built and affordable housing supply increases, Vice President Harris will provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 to help with their down payments, with more generous support for first-generation homeowners. This will help more Americans experience the pride of homeownership and the financial security that it represents and brings – offering more Americans a path to the middle class and economic opportunity.

Who are first generation homeowners?

@AP3.0
Screenshot_20240909-110319.png

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Gotcha.

Would black folks who were born here kids qualify for this?

Yes or No
Going by that definition, I would venture to say no

But they could very well quality for the sentence just before it as a first time home buyer

The concept of a “first-generation homebuyer” – the borrower and their parents do not and/or have not owned a property

^^ Don't believe it has anything to do with the definition that AP provided
Thank you for clarification brother

I just grabbed the first thing I saw

The concept of a “first-generation homebuyer” – the borrower and their parents do not and/or have not owned a property

^^ Don't believe it has anything to do with the definition that AP provided

Which sets this up for immigrants

Many black folks parents, folks period have owned homes in this country but going by reading what's on the screen and not thinking clearly (not saying that's what he did) folks would think this is a W and shout this out loud. Could be W for what side of the coin you're on.

I don't see it as a W imo,

I know that, but he's in the other thread talking about Civics 101 lol

You can't shame others when you're just reaching at stuff without proper context.
That’s not necessarily Civics though, because the definition of first generation will be defined in the law so it has the chance to change but Civics he is referring to is expecting this from Kamala and not Congress nor your Representative/Senator and knowing how to influence them.

That’s not necessarily Civics though, because the definition of first generation will be defined in the law so it has the chance to change but Civics he is referring to is expecting this from Kamala and not Congress nor your Representative/Senator and knowing how to influence them.

Nobody was expecting this from Kamala. Those black folks out there in Cali are very intelligent.

In your opinion, what do you think the 1st generation definition be changed to? Just asking.

I know that, but he's in the other thread talking about Civics 101 lol

You can't shame others when you're just reaching at stuff without proper context.
This and the other thread are not related

But I'm also not above being corrected when I have been misinformed

🎯🎯🎯🎯

Which sets this up for immigrants

Many black folks parents, folks period have owned homes in this country but going by reading what's on the screen and not thinking clearly (not saying that's what he did) folks would think this is a W and shout this out loud. Could be W for what side of the coin you're on.

I don't see it as a W imo,
Folks should read, "I'm not a first generation immigrant that would qualify for ____", but I am a fist time home buyer"

Those are two different demos that are being helped to get into homes

You don't have to be both. You can be one or the other

Back