Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Listening to a lot of black spaces, a lot of black folks are saying she didn't win them over.

I don't think she did enough, Trump neither.

I think things are the same as before this debate, some black folks who were not fucking with her before still not fucking with her per the spaces and pods I been listening to.

Those who are already on her bandwagon still with her and likewise with Trump.

Both candidates are ass but Kamala needs to win over those black folks who are Not fucking with her still

Listening to a lot of black spaces, a lot of black folks are saying she didn't win them over.

I don't think she did enough, Trump neither.

I think things are the same as before this debate, some black folks who were not fucking with her before still not fucking with her per the spaces and pods I been listening to.

Those who are already on her bandwagon still with her and likewise with Trump.

Both candidates are ass but Kamala needs to win over those black folks who are Not fucking with her still
She effectively baited him and let Trump ether himself. He had no answers for Healthcare and kept saying they're developing concepts of it.😆

the dog cat stuff was cringe.

Many are saying that the debate wasn't fair and more in favor for Kamala. If you say something like that people are quick to say that's a loser mentality but it's too apparent that the moderators showed favoritism.

Kamala danced around a lot of those questions and never answered any of it.

Trump was just stupid and not ready.

How much degree of control do yall expect a president to have over your personal life? I’m not exactly sure sometimes like do you want the president have more direct control over whatever it is you trying to do, do you just need them to have a finger boosting what you trying to do or do you just want them to help facilitate the environment which more easily allows what you trying to do happen or what? Do you just need a target to aim blame towards? And ask yourself, what are you currently doing with the time you have each day to help accomplish what you’re trying to accomplish? Are you over-looking the opportunities already in front you every day regardless of who’s the sitting president?

Numbers in profile name✅
FBA in the profile name✅

You're a glutton for this stuff b 🫤
You're a glutton for my nutsack lately

Pretending everybody on Twitter is fake doesn't make it true. This is a garbage shtick that nobody else joins you in, only you are this ignorant

Screenshot_20240912_164710_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240912_164833_X.jpg

So now you can't pretend the profiles are fake why don't you address what was actually said??

You're a glutton for my nutsack lately

Pretending everybody on Twitter is fake doesn't make it true. This is a garbage shtick that nobody else joins you in, only you are this ignorant

View attachment 1377220
View attachment 1377221

So now you can't pretend the profiles are fake why don't you address what was actually said??
Brother lol

I went to the accounts, IDC if they're actually real. I'm just telling you to notice the pattern and govern yourself accordingly

Brother lol

I went to the accounts, IDC if they're actually real. I'm just telling you to notice the pattern and govern yourself accordingly
Yall are some tamed ass niggas who can't fathom black people not kissing the Democrats ass. They have to be "Bots" or "Maga harlots".

You can't fathom self-respecting black people who don't follow the crowd like you niggas do

What y'all need to do instead of pretending everything is fake is ADMIT Pro black rhetoric intimidates you niggas, it makes yall uncomfortable. Abw is very uncomfortable going against the grain and you express it by circle jerking each other and crying fake at everything

They want us all to be like you AP @Inori

Yall are some tamed ass niggas who can't fathom black people not kissing the Democrats ass. They have to be "Bots" or "Maga harlots".

You can't fathom self-respecting black people who don't follow the crowd like you niggas do

What y'all need to do instead of pretending everything is fake is ADMIT Pro black rhetoric intimidates you niggas, it makes yall uncomfortable. Abw is very uncomfortable going against the grain and you express it by circle jerking each other and crying fake at everything

They want us all to be like you AP @Inori
Focus b

IDC about political parties

I'm not mad if these are legitimate feelings

I'm trying to get you to recognize there is an attempt to make these types of statements in order to keep us arguing with each other.

Focus b

IDC about political parties

I'm not mad if these are legitimate feelings

I'm trying to get you to recognize there is an attempt to make these types of statements in order to keep us arguing with each other.
Nah you are very mad because you ALWAYS question the legitimacy of the person saying what they're saying

What we're not talking about is why the fuck Kamala is so focused on abortion as if that's a main issue in our community. Notice how you and inori deflect from that, because the name of the game for yall is protect the Democrats

Despite the Democrats prioritizing killing black babies

None of you sheep is quoting me to talk about that

Na you are very mad because you ALWAYS question the legitimacy of the person saying what they're saying

What we're not talking about is why the fuck Kamala is so focused on abortion as if that's a main issue in our community. Notice how you and inori deflect from that, because the name of the game for yall is protect the Democrats

Despite the Democrats prioritizing killing black babies

None of you sheep is quoting me to talk about that
Fam

Where is the thread to discuss it so that it doesn't get caught in here

I want women to have say so over the bodies. I'm not sure what the issue is

Back