Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

lol it’s not just a meeting when ur running for the presidency

The optics matters

Kool.

Optics matters now. Gotcha.

I still think she should sit down, you just said 7 posts ago that you can do a meeting with anyone, including me? You don't know my background

Which one is it, One Mic or Ouch Wally

Nigga stop deflecting...his point was Tariq isn't Sanctified enough for the Democrats yet they have Meg and fucking Plies speaking for them, shut up, shill

I'm literally not deflecting. I'm asking you if you know what else Meg did at that rally besides twerk? Do you know what else she did nor not nigga?

Stop deflecting.

Every damn show Tariq has someone telling him to run for president

He will get popped if he wins.
And yet he’s still on the sidelines and you’re fine with him playing coward.

Everybody said Obama would get popped and he didn’t let it stop him. Trump was shot at and it didn’t stop him. So what does that say about Tariq?

Sounds like he’s the same as democrats, all talk and no action for his own benefit.

Niggas love to skip over shit.
@AP2.5

Yall wanna talk politics, nigga don't duck this
I'm sorry brother

I was conducting a section meeting with my employees

To answer your question

Honestly, I don't trust Tariq to ask questions in his faith much like a few of y'all who think your line of questioning ends up being turned into gotcha moments

I also question this reach you claim he has. I don't think someone with x number of followers that have the same perspectives as him is productive

I'm literally not deflecting. I'm asking you if you know what else Meg did at that rally besides twerk? Do you know what else she did nor not nigga?

Stop deflecting.
She didn't do shit but shake her ass to get the low vibrationals on the plantation

Yall don't have a God damn leg to stand on to criticize anybody, especially Pro blacks

It's just a question bro. I'm not asking you about any of that other stuff you're injecting in here, you acting like AP and his elk now.

Just pick one

Just pick one.

It's not a hard thing to do.
Ur asking me what I think SHE should do

And I’m telling you neither

That should answer your question

I'm sorry brother

I was conducting a section meeting with my employees

To answer your question

Honestly, I don't trust Tariq to ask questions in his faith much like a few of y'all who think your line of questioning ends up being turned into gotcha moments

I also question this reach you claim he has. I don't think someone with x number of followers that have the same perspectives as him is productive

That's your opinion, but you don't even follow dude or know about dude so how would you know what's goin on with him and whose productive?

I trust that he will ask her simple questions that some black folks want to know, I'm sure he's going to lean towards the black scholars way with asking her some things.

I think it'll be a good meeting

It'll get a lot of views

And yet he’s still on the sidelines and you’re fine with him playing coward.

Everybody said Obama would get popped and he didn’t let it stop him. Trump was shot at and it didn’t stop him. So what does that say about Tariq?

Sounds like he’s the same as democrats, all talk and no action for his own benefit.
Yeah he's a coward for not running for president.

You don't even believe that you just typed that to @Disanthrope for reactions

nigga you stood in line and voted for this to be your president, stop talking about anybody else

fUVayM.gif

It's time to take inventory

Back