Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

He doesn’t have to concede or take accountability, it will be up to the audience to make the judgement for themselves about which side they agree with.

I'm saying that his behavior will move it that way. He's never been in a setting where he cant control the narrative and debate someone more popular or someone who has wider praise than he does.

U think they ll do some background research on Tariq and what he does?

I'm not sure if they do. I'm sure her team already been checking buddy out since 2019. They know everything about him.

He aint in the background, hell a lot of you on here know more about him than her team prolly lol

She'll be aight in the meeting breh.

Breath, it's ok. It's just a meeting, she's been in meetings before.

You niggas don't have a leg to stand on that's why you deflect to the pro blacks, so you guys can gang up on them like some fucking cowards

Y'all got so much to say about these INDIVIDUALS while the people you stood in line voting for are pissing on us

You are a black men riding for an anti-black campaign to benefit illegals and foreigners

Like, when is that going to click for yall?

The Democrats platform is illegals and foreigners and they are using your dumb black asses to do it, what's so hard about realizing that?
Deflection and hyperbole. When you going to press Tariq or anyone else who shares your point of view to seriously get in the game?

I know you won’t answer directly so we can cut this exchange short. I just wanted to put you on record that the same accountability you expect for democrats you don’t even expect from your thought leaders.

I'm not sure if they do. I'm sure her team already been checking buddy out since 2019. They know everything about him.

He aint in the background, hell a lot of you on here know more about him than her team prolly lol

lol it’s not just a meeting when ur running for the presidency

The optics matters

Have you done background on Tariq?

Deflection and hyperbole. When you going to press Tariq or anyone else who shares your point of view to seriously get in the game?

I know you won’t answer directly so we can cut this exchange short. I just wanted to put you on record that the same accountability you expect for democrats you don’t even expect from your thought leaders.
Every damn show Tariq has someone telling him to run for president

He will get popped if he wins.

I'm saying that his behavior will move it that way. He's never been in a setting where he cant control the narrative and debate someone more popular or someone who has wider praise than he does.
I know what you mean, but Harris should be able to counter that easily. She is running for VP where she’s expected to debate with world leaders.

I know what you mean, but Harris should be able to counter that easily. She is running for VP where she’s expected to debate with world leaders.

I know. I have zero concern about how she handles herself. I just think that because of the type of person that Umar is, he won't handle it well and it could get ugly. For him. It will also look bad overall for everybody involved.

Back