Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Nobody represents what black folks want.

I think he will ask great questions.

I think it will be watched by a lot of black people if she decides to accept the invite from him.

She should, she may gain voters
See the issue with folks like Tariq is they are inflammatory for likes and views. And that kills their credibility and any chance at a real political figure to take them seriously. Happens with people here that parrot his talking points as well.

I’m not the biggest Umar fan but I have appreciated his interviews at times. I think between these two, Umar would be the better to interview with and I think she should do that one.

I think if she meets with Tariq, it will get over heavy views overnight,

It'll reach x amount views in a week.

I think she should sit down with bud and talk business.

See the issue with folks like Tariq is they are inflammatory for likes and views. And that kills their credibility and any chance at a real political figure to take them seriously. Happens with people here that parrot his talking points as well.

I’m not the biggest Umar fan but I have appreciated his interviews at times. I think between these two, Umar would be the better to interview with and I think she should do that one.
Parroting pro black talking points>>> tap dancing for anti-black Democrats to benefit illegals and foreigners

Am I right?

Let’s see

But U think he gonna be as disrespectful as he is to other “tethers”

In my opinion, I don't think he will.

If he does, then shame on him.

I think he knows this opportunity is a big thing for black folks. I think he is going to challenge her and ask just ask her some of the questions that his followers may have

I think if she meets with Tariq, it will get over heavy views overnight,

It'll reach x amount views in a week.

I think she should sit down with bud and talk business.

What business? She's the VP and a POTUS candidate. What is his business that he needs to talk about?

Those like who?

Be specific.

What undecided voters are you talking about?

Those who may follow dude or other elks like him.

Dude has a big following

I don't know their names, or age. I just know that there are some voters who may be undecided on who they want to chose

Parroting pro black talking points>>> tap dancing for anti-black Democrats to benefit illegals and foreigners

Am I right?
Pro-Tariq talking points is all you parrot. If you were serious about getting anything done for black people you’d press Tariq to get in the game and stop yelling from the sidelines. You’d tell him to stop insulting everyone and actually have a constructive respectful dialogue.

I think he’ll just take the opportunity to propel himself with a viral moment and would not care to truly advocate for black people.

That's your opinion,

I think he's going to ask her questions and it'll be up to her to answer those questions.

I think he may even bring in Dr. Claude Anderson and other black scholars to be in the attendance.

She needs to go and accept the invite.

It can actually be a great thing for her. She can seal up her W if she does well, if not, she can lose some support if she rambles to questions that he may ask her

That nigga won't be able to resist the urge to try to sound like the smartest person in the room and he'll never admit or concede to being wrong on anything he says. There won't be any winners because he formats his talking points to shield himself from accountability and acknowledging that everything that he says is not right or gospel.

That's your opinion,

I think he's going to ask her questions and it'll be up to her to answer those questions.

I think he may even bring in Dr. Claude Anderson and other black scholars to be in the attendance.
Does he have a relationship with Dr. Claude Anderson? Real question because I don’t know.

If he brought on credible people and took a back seat then yeah.

Pro-Tariq talking points is all you parrot. If you were serious about getting anything done for black people you’d press Tariq to get in the game and stop yelling from the sidelines. You’d tell him to stop insulting everyone and actually have a constructive respectful dialogue.
You niggas don't have a leg to stand on that's why you deflect to the pro blacks, so you guys can gang up on them like some fucking cowards

Y'all got so much to say about these INDIVIDUALS while the people you stood in line voting for are pissing on us

You are black men riding for an anti-black campaign to benefit illegals and foreigners

Like, when is that going to click for yall?

The Democrats platform is illegals and foreigners and they are using your dumb black asses to do it, what's so hard about realizing that?

That nigga won't be able to resist the urge to try to sound like the smartest person in the room and he'll never admit or concede to being wrong on anything he says. There won't be any winners because he formats his talking points to shield himself from accountability and acknowledging that everything that he says is not right or gospel.
He doesn’t have to concede or take accountability, it will be up to the audience to make the judgement for themselves about which side they agree with.

What business? She's the VP and a POTUS candidate. What is his business that he needs to talk about?

You sound scared breh?

It just a meeting lol, Buddy has a following and big platform, he invited both parties.

She should go, why you scared, she does interviews with plenty of folks who have no followings in other cultures.

It's ok breh lol

Breath

Back