Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I got cha.

I think she should sit down with Tariq and let him ask her some questions that black folks want her to answer

My opinion
Does Tariq represent what most black people want? Real question because all I know about him is what people have posted on ABW. Those that parrot his talking points are reparations or nothing people so I assume that’s his stance as well.

To that point, why would any democrat want to sit down with him when all of his posts are “democrat plantation, democrat shill, tap dancer for democrats, fuck immigrants and everybody that’s not FBA/ADOS, etc.”

Because he invited the presidential candidates to talk to him about benefits for black people

I know the concept of benefits for black people is like speaking Chinese to you

Anybody can invite the Presidential candidates to talk to them about benefits for Black people. I'm asking why is Tariq doing it and why should his request be granted.

That's 2 people that extended a meeting to her

Let's wait and see what she does

We all know these 2 will press her lol

Let's see what she do

She did meet with Steve Harvey

Anybody can invite the Presidential candidates to talk to them about benefits for Black people. I'm asking why is Tariq doing it and why should his request be granted.
Who the fuck else is doing it and who the fuck has a following like him?

Get out of your Plantation minion dick-eating bag and start thinking about us for a change

US Los, not the Democrats US

Does Tariq represent what most black people want? Real question because all I know about him is what people have posted on ABW. Those that parrot his talking points are reparations or nothing people so I assume that’s his stance as well.

To that point, why would any democrat want to sit down with him when all of his posts are “democrat plantation, democrat shill, tap dancer for democrats, fuck immigrants and everybody that’s not FBA/ADOS, etc.”

Nobody represents what most black folks want.

I think he will ask great questions.

I think it will be watched by a lot of black people if she decides to accept the invite from him.

She should, she may gain voters

It does but his following is not on Cardi Megan and Quavo s level

U see how we went around a circle and ended up where we started?

I think it will be a good meeting with her

He extended an invite. A lot of black folks will watch it and I think he will ask some great questions 4

let's see if she accepts it

Back