Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

So because he said it on the internet it HAS to be true lol

this thinking makes a lot of sense when we realize that u were easily fooled by digital black face

You sit in your safe nigga cubicle pointing fingers at niggas who don't have bosses, let alone white bosses. Stop

What the fuck do you know about having a following, huh? Umar has that. Elzo doesn't

You sit in your safe nigga cubicle pointing fingers at niggas who don't have bosses, let alone white bosses. Stop

What the fuck do you know about having a following, huh? Umar has that. Elzo doesn't

More imagination lmao I have an office bro

lol what do u know about having a following?

I'm going to be honest with you. You may very well have good intentions but you are so politically misinformed that any retort I give you will be taken the wrong way.

I'm not gonna call you names or diss you but you are severely misinformed on a lot of shit.

Appreciate Brother.

The same Cardi B, Meagon, Quavo, Kia Canet (but he turned her down) would do for her

Niggas wanna pick and choose who she sit down with now??

Don't go that way bro
They denied the Kai Cenat shit

Cardi B Megan and Quavo are artists and entertainers who have a massive following of young impressionable ppl she can tap into

Tariq is not on their level once again

They denied the Kai Cenat shit

Cardi B Megan and Quavo are artists and entertainers who have a massive following of young impressionable ppl she can tap into

Tariq is not on their level once again

Ok.

So she shouldn't sit down with black scholars, such as Dr. Claude Anderson because he doesn't have millions of fans?

More imagination lmao I have an office bro

lol what do u know about having a following?
This how I know you niggas are just yes men and do boys at heart, no integrity exists.

Your knee jerk reaction is to always protect the plantation no matter what. There's never any thought involved when you're discrediting what you consider an "opp" to the plantation, you're just trying to discredit it

Now, MINION, George Clooney and the gang told Biden to drop out of the race or the money would stop right? He dropped out Kamala got the the nod, the money start flowing in record time right? weren't you loyals celebrating that?

So Kamala gets this big windfall of cash to get more people and more BLACK people to back her right? You think her whole black outreach budget went all to Meg the stallion or did she spread it around across all different type of black influencers?

Dummy.

lean-on-me.gif

The same Cardi B, Meagon, Quavo, Kia Canet (but he turned her down) would do for her

Niggas wanna pick and choose who she sit down with now??

Don't go that way bro

Meg and Quavo are both victims of gun violence and that spoke on that when they were at the podium at her rally but niggas were only interested on talking about twerking.

What exactly can Tariq even talk about?

This how I know you niggas are just yes men and do boys at heart, no integrity exists.

Your knee jerk reaction is to always protect the plantation no matter what. There's never any thought involved when you're discrediting what you consider an "opp" to the plantation, you're just trying to discredit it

Now, MINION, George Clooney and the gang told Biden to drop out of the race or the money would stop right? He dropped out Kamala got the the nod, the money start flowing in record time right? weren't you loyals celebrating that?

So Kamala gets this big windfall of cash to get more people and more BLACK people to back her right? You think her whole black outreach budget went all to Meg the stallion or did she spread it around across all different type of black influencers?

Dummy.

lean-on-me.gif
Bro what are u talking about ?

Meg and Quavo are both victims of gun violence and that spoke on that when they were at the podium at her rally but niggas were only interested on talking about twerking.

What exactly can Tariq even talk about?

I asked you a question about what you mentioned about Tariq, I'm asking you lol

What makes you say true.

Why yall do that nonsense, I don't want any extra sauce, just answer that simple 4th grade ass question. lol

Just answer the question bud, don't need the extra sauce on the burger.

Yall like to do that when shit gets tight, it's a simple yes or no bud

I just asked you a simple question. Answer and then ask your question is what debating is
Bro that’s not how it works

Who u gonna bring up next ?

Umar and Tariq are not on Dr Claude s level

Back