Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

This is disingenuous

It wasn't that she was a no show. She had a prior engagement and even offered to do it virtually to which they declined

Of course it's disingenuous. KH a democrat.

The fact is KH was a no-show. Tariq's meeting will get the same outcome.

This is disingenuous

It wasn't that she was a no show. She had a prior engagement and even offered to do it virtually to which they declined

They weren't going to ask her anything serious anyway, it would have been a waste of time in my opinion. See Steve Harvey.

A bunch of yess girl, and dumb shit.

Nothing about helping improve the lives of black folks.

smfh.. why not do the interview and press her on the issues important to - you know what.. fuck it.

I guess ranting and repeating the same statement 3 times over and over is a better use of fuckin time

He said he's down for the interview, but he didn't want want the money. I guess he prefers to get his money the old fashioned way, by scamming his supporters.

smfh.. why not do the interview and press her on the issues important to - you know what.. fuck it.

I guess ranting and repeating the same statement 3 times over and over is a better use of fuckin time
It’s always easier to talk than to actually try to get things done. I agree with certain points Umar makes, but people like Umar don’t want to do the work.

Seems suspiciousssssssssss

U think the Harris campaign reached out to Dr Umar for a 1 on 1?
Yes nigga!

y'all really have to get out of this ham and egger safe nigga bubble. None of you niggas can relate to being extraordinary and getting paid to do something other than a 9 - 5

Now I dropped hardcore receipts that Kamala was using and abusing the Freedman to benefit immigrants yall was QUIET

Umar says he got offered a measly 10K because he IS an influencer and you plantation minions line up in single file to cry "liar"

Disgusting tapdancing for the establishment

You niggas need to wake up and realize Life is bigger than y'alls circle jerk

Yes nigga!

y'all really have to get out of this ham and egger safe nigga bubble. None of you niggas can relate to being extraordinary and getting paid to do something other than a 9 - 5

Now I dropped hardcore receipts that Kamala was using and abusing the Freedman to benefit immigrants yall was QUIET

Umar says he got offered a measly 10K because he IS an influencer and you plantation minions line up in single file to cry "liar"

Disgusting tapdancing for the establishment

You niggas need to wake up and realize Life is bigger than y'alls circle jerk
So because he said it on the internet it HAS to be true lol

this thinking makes a lot of sense when we realize that u were easily fooled by digital black face

Back