Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Fuck all that. Make them keep hiring DEI and collect that check. Yall forget how many unqualified white people are in cushy high paying jobs and fail their way to the top? The DEI numbers at their peak pales in comparison to those numbers.

We got a white woman on the supreme court with no experience as judge and barely any court room experience. She never filed an appeal, never argued a case in court, never saw a case to verdict. She was never a judge until Trump appointed her one.

The next time you white people try to talk down on POC about DEI hires, remember why DEI hiring had to become a thing. Better yet, ask them why DEI had to be started. I'm sure you'll love their iffy explanation, if they even can think one up. Cuz their either dont know what they're talking about, or will dance around the reason.
Black DEIs or all DEIs?

Nah b… the right is going to try to apply all types of labels to get something to stick. If they are calling her unqualified, then it’s on her to remind people of her record in public service and her vision for the American people while landing counter punches. That’s politics.

But Republican’s angle is that identity politics is problematic and they are going to try to appeal to people that agree. There are people in this country that genuinely don’t agree with DEI because whenever you have a “diverse hire” the question of whether they got the position based on merit can come up even if only subconsciously.

If you are Pro-DEI then why take the stance of trying to deny that somebody that is obviously a DEI hire is a DEI hire? Why not tote the success of DEI in that it was able to bring somebody qualified to the forefront to create an administration that is representative of the nation’s diversity?

If everybody is going to clutch their pearls as if “DEI hire” is now a slur, what are the implications for DEI itself?
I get what you’re saying, I guess the right’s characterization of DEI is working effectively because they’ve successfully rebranded the word to mean unqualified and not equal opportunity. Which is why the left gets defensive now when the term is used by the right.

Which reminds me, Stacey Abrams made exactly the point you’re making on Pod Save America. She suggested the left embrace DEI and not be ashamed of something we’ve always supported. Starts at 28:38.

When you gon realize Asians and Latinos ain’t on our side?

FYI. I hate the term POC. Don’t lump us with others. “They don’t like us”
I agree with that but in the context of his post, he was referencing black people

Edit: or at least that's what I took from his post

I'll allow him to respond

I agree with that but in the context of his post, he was referencing black people

Edit: or at least that's what I took from his post

I'll allow him to respond
He used the term POC so I figured he was talking about all

But that don’t really matter, I was just trying to make a joke

When you gon realize Asians and Latinos ain’t on our side?

FYI. I hate the term POC. Don’t lump us with others. “They don’t like us”

These posters will never get this.

That's literally Claude Anderson's point. He's been preaching that for years and it makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
That skank a DEI hire from India.

Didn't learn shyt and prolly was suckin' up taxpayer $$ to get right there as a potential potus.

And that ain't the only thing that person been suckin'.

Black DEIs or all DEIs?
W/e hill you wanna die on.

But in this country, from my experience, DEI's are usually black. They only start bringing in other groups, if they happen to find another group they can properly manipulate into helping them with their racism. Good example is all the Chinese immigrants against affirmative action.

@Tayboo straight up bait and switch

In a nutshell she said descendants of slaves were done wrong so I'm going to make sure immigrants get done right

Fuck Kamala with her weasel words. We're not supporting that.

@Tayboo straight up bait and switch

In a nutshell she said descendants of slaves were done wrong so I'm going to make sure immigrants get done right

Fuck Kamala with her weasel words. We're not supporting that.

Isn’t this just expanding the reach of the bank? Or are they actively denying black applicants in favor of immigrant applicants?

I’d think increasing the deposits in the bank would help even more black people, unless you think it’s ok to exclude others at the expense of helping more black people.

So in the goal to help as many black people or to exclude all others?

Isn’t this just expanding the reach of the bank? Or are they actively denying black applicants in favor of immigrant applicants?

I’d think increasing the deposits in the bank would help even more black people, unless you think it’s ok to exclude others at the expense of helping more black people.

To be real.

Their reach should ONLY be black folks

Fuck all that. Make them keep hiring DEI and collect that check. Yall forget how many unqualified white people are in cushy high paying jobs and fail their way to the top? The DEI numbers at their peak pales in comparison to those numbers.

We got a white woman on the supreme court with no experience as judge and barely any court room experience. She never filed an appeal, never argued a case in court, never saw a case to verdict. She was never a judge until Trump appointed her one.

The next time you white people try to talk down on POC about DEI hires, remember why DEI hiring had to become a thing. Better yet, ask them why DEI had to be started. I'm sure you'll love their iffy explanation, if they even can think one up. Cuz their either dont know what they're talking about, or will dance around the reason.

Agree with this, except for the part about the white female judge. You're talking about Amy Coney Barret, right? She was an appellate court judge before Trump nominated her to the Supreme Court, and before that she was a law professor. She was not considered unqualified.

Actually, you might be thinking of Aileen Cannon. She's not a Supreme Court judge though.

The bank no longer exist. Harris was talking at a forum that the Dept of Treasury holds yearly that is named after bank. The funds that Harris is talking about also has no direct connection with Freemans Bank either.

Dis believes that Harris shouldn't have used the bank's legacy when talking about government loans given to other minorities/immigrants...

The bank no longer exist. Harris was talking at a forum that the Dept of Treasury holds yearly that is named after bank. The funds that Harris is talking about also has no direct connection with Freemans Bank either.

Dis believes that Harris shouldn't have used the bank's legacy when talking about government loans given to other minorities/immigrants...
Ah got it. I thought that a new bank was opened under that name and it was being used for a similar purpose.

@Disanthrope fair criticism. She should not have used the legacy of the Freedman’s bank to advocate for fair lending practices of immigrants and native Americans.

Guess what

You believe it too

giphy.gif

Back