Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Said a lot but didn’t really say anything

Sounds like what I suspected. She supports reparations in principle, but thinks that it's a political non-starter. It would put the Democrats out of presidential and Congressional office for a generation at least, and probably more. White Americans (even some white democrats) wouldn't stand for it. That, at any rate, is how things look to me, an outsider.

Question: Which of the two main parties are more likely to support reparations?

I don't think there's any question that it's the democrats. Damn near 100% of Republicans probably against it.

Now think about that and think about these negros that say that the two parties are equally anti-black and that y'all shouldn't vote.

These negros might be paid saboteurs.

I mean do you know what DEI means? Joe Biden literally said he was going to select a “woman of color” before he decided on her. If she was a white man with the same record and resume she wouldn’t have been the pick. That’s DEI.

You do realize that DEI hire usually implies the person is unqualified, right?

should say a lot less

You don't have a clue what you're talking about

Have you even set foot in the States before???

Notice you never see Americans be so opinionated about your country... either of your countries. We don't stick our noses in your affairs

What did I say that was wrong?

Yes, I have lived there before.

So I presume you support the concept of DEI, but don’t want to acknowledge that would lead to DEI hires?

It could lead to the hire of unqualified people, if that is what you're asking. But being a DEI hire doesn't mean that you are unqualified. It's crazy that I have to explain this to you.

And in this context, they are saying that Kamala was unqualified to be VP, which is bullshit, and which is designed to appeal to racist whites.

It could lead to the hire of unqualified people, if that is what you're asking. But being a DEI hire doesn't mean that you are unqualified. It's crazy that I have to explain this to you.

And in this context, they are saying that Kamala was unqualified to be VP, which is bullshit, and which is designed to appeal to racist whites.

Bolded is absolutely true and not up for discussion. Qualification aside, we can agree Kamala Harris is a DEI hire, right?

Just read it

A better defense or hell even a decent one should've been all over that... SMH

He's the problem. If you can look at the case against him and tell that it's weak, Kamala and her office could tell that it was weak. That means they probably weren't sure or maybe didn't even believe he did the crime. They were just trying to get their win, and that's what's most fucked up about the system. The inherent racism is bad, but the fact that people in the systems are willing to put their careers and records over justice is what really breaks the system. To be fair, Kamal wasn't the one that prosecuted him. It was one of her testimonies, but based on Trulove's statements, she was plugged into the case and knew what was happening.

This ain't even the worst case to me though. That would be Daniel Larsen's case. Two judges found that he didn't get a fair trial and reversed his conviction, but Kamala's office was so committed to keeping that W on their record that they used a technicality about him filing his paperwork to be released too late to keep him in jail. I could never vote for a candidate with that kind of history. It's not like she's apologized for any of it or admitted any wrongdoing. She stands by that record, so she's the same person she was then.

You’re adding subjectivity to it that’s not relevant.

To say Kamala Harris is a “DEI hire” is objectively true. Not according to me or MAGA, but according to the guy that hired her.
Yeah she had the legs cut out from under her by that declaration before she even got named, unfortunate

Yeah she had the legs cut out from under her by that declaration before she even got named, unfortunate

Yes, it's absolutely Biden's fault that she has to carry that label. They could have made the decision to get a woman POC without disclosing that to the public, but he wanted the credit for pandering to that particular group.

Back