Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

View attachment 1358332
View attachment 1358333

-Joe Biden
From 2019 debate
it's funny because she brought out bidens anti black receipts during that debate

so when they're going at each other the real Truth comes out

When they team up the compromised black base pretends the receipts never happened

With that attitude we never would have gotten out of slavery

We never would have gotten civil rights and immigration passed

And the only reason this country can have a growing number of multiracial people is because of the Blood Sweat and Tears by black Americans that has been uncompensated

WOAT comparisons. Where else were black people going to point their energy INSTEAD of those things? What else could have been NEARLY as beneficial as those things? There's other shit to fight for right now.

And you didn't respond to the original post. What's your answer?

Do yall think reparations are coming in your lifetime? And are they less likely to come as time goes on, the events that are the reason for it become further in the past, and the execution of the plan becomes more complex with a growing number of multi racial people?

WOAT comparisons. Where else were black people going to point their energy INSTEAD of those things? What else could have been NEARLY as beneficial as those things? There's other shit to fight for right now.

And you didn't respond to the original post. What's your answer?
Those are excellent comparisons because it's something black people put their minds to that Other black people like yourself said was never going to happen

Here in CALIFORNIA there's already been an 808 billion dollar proposal being brought up

these talks have been in motion since 2022, numbers floated out in 2024.

Yes its coming in our lifetime

Honestly if they don’t want to give us reparation how about for our first 49 years of life no taxes. Not even a sales tax

Last edited:
Those are excellent comparisons because it's something black people put their minds to that Other black people like yourself said was never going to happen

Here in CALIFORNIA there's already been an 808 billion dollar proposal being brought up

these talks have been in motion since 2022, numbers floated out in 2024.

Yes its coming in our lifetime

Oh, news to me. Then keep fighting the good fight.

What's the proposal giving and to who?

@Disanthrope

You know, I don't trust any politician, etc.., but I really do hope that Cali does right by ya'll. Blacks in Cali could really use that $$.

We already discussed this because I'm still doubtful, but that $$ really is supposed to be for us and only us.

@Disanthrope

You know, I don't trust any politician, etc.., but I really do hope that Cali does right by ya'll. Blacks in Cali could really use that $$.

We already discussed this because I'm still doubtful, but that $$ really is supposed to be for us and only us.
Listen. Shit really needs to go the way it's been going. With California leading the way to get reparations exclusively for FBA/ADOS and no one else.. then other and states will copy and the Federal ball will get rolling exclusively for FBA/ADOS

Then after however many years, after all fba/ados is repaired financially, then we help the rest of the diaspora get reparations worldwide, starting with the Caribbean most likely

But that blueprint requires all of the above to get ON CODE and stay ON CODE.. that's the reason to be doubtful, not if the white man will cough it up. A unified front will get it done but hating negroes, foreign and domestic will be the reason it doesn't happen

I mean do you know what DEI means? Joe Biden literally said he was going to select a “woman of color” before he decided on her. If she was a white man with the same record and resume she wouldn’t have been the pick. That’s DEI.
Imagine proudly typing all this to emphasize that u missed the entire fucking point of the post

Back