Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I never stated anything about impeachment. You added that. I asked how would someone running for a mod position or in this case, the ppl mod position go about getting votes from posters?

I even said how would one, you can be added, go about getting black voters to vote for them.

Same process. Both process need votes to win

Both process need voters to vote for them

How is the two process any different.
Same shit with middle, high school class election. The process is the same.
Breh don't act slow. You are very smart, you understand what the example is asking for

But, if you don't understand this basic 5th grade example, the creator still loves you breh.

I'm not taking about impeachment, the judicial system, Congress, etc

I'm only asking about how one would get voters or in the example posters to vote for them to win the ppl mod position

😐 I just used your terrible analogy to make a joke at CTBs expense.... dah well.

Carry on bruh

😐 I just used your terrible analogy to make a joke at CTBs expense.... dah well.

Carry on bruh

Help me understand how is it terrible??
Maybe it is, but help me understand how so

Candidates that run for positions for anything, don't they have to get voters to vote for them win..??

far as I know, the site owner picked the mods...They werent voted in by posters

Yea you mentioned that he picks the mods,

Omit that he picks the mods, how is a terrible analogy?

You still haven't explained what you posted? I'm trying to understand it from your view, what's terrible about it?
Even if he picks the mods and you did say that the ppl mod is voted on by the posters, how is my example terrible?

Candidates, the person running for the people mod, is voted by posters

Candidates need votes to win when they're not picked.?

Yall got it. I see yall still be on that bull man. Lol.
Classic.

I'd rather a nigga say, man what you saying goes against what I've been taught and my thinking. I'on like it because I'on like it. Fuck.

You still cool wit me

Yea you mentioned that he picks the mods,

Omit that he picks the mods, how is a terrible analogy?

You still haven't explained what you posted? I'm trying to understand it from your view, what's terrible about it?
Even if he picks the mods and you did say that the ppl mod is voted on by the posters, how is my example terrible?

Candidates, the person running for the people mod, is voted by posters

Candidates need votes to win when they're not picked.?

Yall got it. I see yall still be on that bull man. Lol.
Classic.

I'd rather a nigga say, man what you saying goes against what I've been taught and my thinking. I'on like it because I'on like it. Fuck.

You still cool wit me

your whole premise was that they were voted in and had to get votes from the rest of the posters.

lol enjoy your weekend fam ✌🏽

My understanding is that its a hypothetical:

If a mod had to get voted in by posters to become a mod, what would they have to do to get votes?

My answer is that at the very least they'd have to actually address the concerns of the posters to get their votes. They prob wouldn't get votes if the expectation was they're not really gonna do anything for them lol.

Explain to them the reasons we should get it. Explain to them the history about how this country treated us, Explain to them how reparations were paid to every other group that the US treated wrong.
Ask them to go read the history on why we are owed this debt.

I couldn't care if they believe or not honesty if it's realistic. If they don't wanna believe it, then they can hush and sit and wait on the next thing that will benefit them and their family

It's 10 things, that's 1 thing. There are 9 other things/slots that they can insert what's needed for black folks

Just like if one thing that they press for to be on the list that I don't want, then I sit my happy ass down and move around.

Are here's a thing too, we vote to see what makes the list

Is that a hard concept?

Do you think every Asian or Jew agree on everything that's on their list?

Everything ain't for everybody but that shouldn't divide me from wanting things for the group
I think you missed my point. There’s a portion of black people that are reparations or nothing. If the politician agreed to 9 things but not reparations, then the reparations or nothing faction isn’t going to vote for them.

What do you do say to them?

Not sure where to put this but a spaces is going on right now hosted by Luke

They talking to a dude who doesn't vote. Interesting back and forth. Sounds like a nigga on ABW frfr

Not sure where to put this but a spaces is going on right now hosted by Luke

They talking to a dude who doesn't vote. Interesting back and forth. Sounds like a nigga on ABW frfr

lotta white folks on the stage for the title of that spaces to be "Black MAN let me tell you what the Democratic have done for you."

*edit*

I did laugh at the last dude who just wanted to get his shit off and wasnt interested in any actual discourse and when challenged he dipped 🤣

lotta white folks on the stage for the title of that spaces to be "Black MAN let me tell you what the Democratic have done for you."
I literally just dipped lol

But the one that was speaking was debunking some of the things that people have been saying about Kamala locking people up

*edit*

I did laugh at the last dude who just wanted to get his shit off and wasnt interested in any actual discourse and when challenged he dipped 🤣
Just seeing your edit lol

I was rolling🤣🤣

I like how for a lil bit this turned to a discussion on how the vetting process for mods on this site is run. Policy reform on ABW lol.

Let's do it this way,

@ChicagoFigure
@Stiff
@Inori

The example I asked @AP2.5 in post #1171 and even stated that it could be made a thread

Do you understand it? Apparently Ap doesn't seem to understand the question or the example I laid out.

@Anybody, do you understand the example that was given in my post #1171

@Disanthrope do you understand the example?

Anybody

Lol, I get what you’re trying to say. I think people are going to try to maybe use the fact that ABW doesn’t actually have a democratic process to say the analogy doesn’t apply.

Say there was a mod election though, I actually believe somebody well-liked or more popular would beat the person who comes in with a presentation about how his modship would improve the posting experience. But that’s because people wouldn’t take any of it that serious.

I guess people also don’t ACTUALLY take the presidential elections serious. I mean seriously enough to watch CNN and/or MSNBC to feel what they’re trying to get you to feel and to memorize the narrative, but not quite seriously enough to read policy papers, review data, read the work of scholars who have written extensively about the various issues etc.

That’s why they’re willing to not only vote for, but advocate for somebody who doesn’t even have a platform. The DNC knows they just have to get Black people scared by invoking historical trauma and then get a rapper to stand next to the candidate and they have the Black vote.

So, I get the analogy but I don’t think it proves your point the way you’re trying to, because I think a mod election would ultimately be a popularity contest—not unlike the presidential election.

Do yall think reparations are coming in your lifetime? And are they less likely to come as time goes on, the events that are the reason for it become further in the past, and the execution of the plan becomes more complex with a growing number of multi racial people?

Nope.

Supposed to had already got reparations tho. We not gettin' reparations only for blacks, ADOS, FBA, or whatever term you wanna use. If we did, it'll be shared with other groups like illegal aliens/migrants. That's just my opinion.

Do yall think reparations are coming in your lifetime? And are they less likely to come as time goes on, the events that are the reason for it become further in the past, and the execution of the plan becomes more complex with a growing number of multi racial people?
No. The argument for reparations is weak because it leaves out the question: What’s in it for white people to vote in favor of reparations in the 2020s?

By 2050 the US will be majority Hispanic and they won’t be interested in hearing about the historical plight of Black people.

Yes but not in the form of a check

Back