Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

That shit is diabolical. Look, Steve can come on there and say that is purpose is to give Kamala the chance to just explain what the Biden admin has accomplished and what she plans to do if she's elected. That's fine. Nobody should be expecting a politically intelligent interview from Steve Harvey. But for that dude to call it crazy that people want to know what she plans on doing for black people is just plain fucked up. This is a black man downing other black people for trying to advocate for black people. That's wild.

Honestly, if Kamala was a real one she would have cut him off and just answered the question pre-emptively. Even if she doesn't have a plan specifically for black people, I would have respected it more if she came out and said that and then went on to explain how she still believed her policies would benefit black people overall.

This is exactly why I say I understand voting against Trump, but I don't understand voting for Kamala.

KH was a no-show for that Black Journalist meeting.

I doubt if KH would show up for that too.

Trump can show up and do damage. If the meeting goes how I think it would with him and trump or him and KH, it can hurt one's party.

One can get an upper leg if they attend.

Bud has a big following

KH was a no-show for that Black Journalist meeting.

I doubt if KH would show up for that too.
This is disingenuous

It wasn't that she was a no show. She had a prior engagement and even offered to do it virtually to which they declined

Back