Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Tariq has never held politically office and he has more failed songs (Mink Slide) than political campaigns so what right does he have to get involved politically with a POTUS candidate?

And what was the end game for this rally?
Reparations for the descendants of the slaves and an anti black hate crime bill to start

Something you trained minions are never advocating for

You're not allowed to shill for something that actually benefits us

Your fucking endgame is illegals taking over and we get nothing out of kamala's "black" presidency

I answered it u don’t like the answer lol that’s on you

I don’t care w Kamala does bro but I’m telling you she not meeting w him

U wanna put some money on it?

The way you answered was not the way it was presented for you to answer, you didn't follow instructions champ

You care, you wouldn't be pressing so hard about this.

Your post says otherwise.

Breath bro, It's just a meeting with Tariq. 2 adults.

She can do this lol

I will see if she accepts the invite with Tariq

Dude has a big enough following.

His crowd, folks want to meeting

It'll do big numbers.

The way you answered was not the way it was presented for you to answer, you didn't follow instructions champ

You care, you wouldn't be pressing so hard about this.

Your post says otherwise.

Breath bro, It's just a meeting with Tariq. 2 adults.

She can do this lol
lol at following instructions I ain’t know I was a judge on ABW my nigga anyway

let’s put some bread up

On whether it happens or not from now til November

It's a lovely day on the plantation, it sure is

It’ll be ok bruh, they serving supper in an hour back in the big house.

:hahaha:

Seriously tho, Kamala the most divisive candidate I’ve seen on ABW. There’s like four threads dedicated to this woman. Is there common ground between everyone here when it pertains to her? Serious question.

Seriously tho, Kamala the most divisive candidate I’ve seen on ABW. There’s like four threads dedicated to this woman. Is there common ground between everyone here when it pertains to her? Serious question.
Confused admiration

They didn’t even hate the KKKac that she s running against like this

What does that tell you ?

Fam

Saying she was a no show without proper context is disingenuous.

No.

Everything is disingenuous when democrats are called out. They always our best interest at heart. You ain't know??

I mean it's not like KH couldn't have had staffers call ahead and ya know................ "Reschedule" due to the busy schedule.

No.

Everything is disingenuous when democrats are called out. They always our best interest at heart. You ain't know??

I mean it's not like KH couldn't have had staffers call ahead and ya know................ "Reschedule" due to the busy schedule.
lil-yachty-drake.gif

Pro-Tariq talking points is all you parrot. If you were serious about getting anything done for black people you’d press Tariq to get in the game and stop yelling from the sidelines. You’d tell him to stop insulting everyone and actually have a constructive respectful dialogue.
in before you get insulted and no constructive respectful dial-

You niggas don't have a leg to stand on that's why you deflect to the pro blacks, so you guys can gang up on them like some fucking cowards

Y'all got so much to say about these INDIVIDUALS while the people you stood in line voting for are pissing on us

You are black men riding for an anti-black campaign to benefit illegals and foreigners

Like, when is that going to click for yall?

The Democrats platform is illegals and foreigners and they are using your dumb black asses to do it, what's so hard about realizing that?

lol gotdamnit!

No

Kamala / democrats agenda is anti black, pro illegals pro foreigners

No amount of Shilling and tap dancing and outright cooning by ABW can change that

Back