Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

U ask for proof every time after ur friends tell you they literally witnessed something?

lol I worry bout y’all sometimes

If my friend makes a claim about something, before I repeat it as if it's true I'd find out for myself so I don't look like an idiot just spreading something I "heard" that can easily be proven true or false.

Just say you're cool with being lied to and that's ok. Lots of people are

If my friend makes a claim about something, before I repeat it as if it's true I'd find out for myself so I don't look like an idiot just spreading something I "heard" that can easily be proven true or false.
U don’t do that in real life tho so why do it on the internet

And I could never look like an idiot

I know if my friend tell me something that cause my nigga senses to activate, I'ma play the "man you lying" card

If it's followed by "on my mama", "on my kids"," on everything I love"...I didn't happen the way they said it did

And I definitely don't know no people who taking pics of random receipts

This like that weird ass time people was posting atm receipts... For what

That ain't yo money

I know if my friend tell me something that cause my nigga senses to activate, I'ma play the "man you lying" card

If it's followed by "on my mama", "on my kids"," on everything I love"...I didn't happen the way they said it did

And I definitely don't know no people who taking pics of random receipts

This like that weird ass time people was posting atm receipts... For what

That ain't yo money
U ain’t gotta lie for the internet and it is literally your money

Tell me and don’t forget the cash disbursements too
This isn't a gotcha

I'm asking you cause if you know how it works, you can easily detect if something is bullshit or not

Question........... not just for you brother Deadeye but everyone. Is it all Black people or is it the Black people that caught doing a crime that "can't stand her". Was there a poll made for all the Black people in Cali to see if they liked her or didn't like her?

I ask because I didn't know Cali niggas was on some hive mind shit and all thought and moved alike

Yeah, when I said that, I was referring to every single black person in the state of California.

:foh5:

You just listed a bunch of stuff that's already been disproven

What are you referring to?

Has it been disproven that she's black.....or disproven that she's indian?

If what you say is true, then hopefully this will end the debate about her race once and for all.

What are you referring to?

Has it been disproven that she's black.....or disproven that she's indian?

If what you say is true, then hopefully this will end the debate about her race once and for all.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The switch up from Kendrick was yelling not like us talking about Drake culturally to the Kamala Harris black is black regardless of culture is hilarious but I’ve been saying that though

Those aren't the same things at all
A couple of folks was literally saying he’s a culture vulture. He’s not black Because he has a white mother and was raised by her. Or he “jacking” black culture, literally the same argument.

I have post in that thread talking about how being black is not something you can do or stride to be.

You’re either born black or you’re not.

Harris is a black woman no matter what she does culturally or not.

Damn near the entire internet been on that wave about what being black is and a handful on here.

Being black is something you are not what you choose to be. Being black culturally is not really a thing. Everything is region and earnings base when it comes to culture

Back