Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Not mad at the intent here.

On point one.. how would an 80% tax break or no taxes make people get a job?
No issues with point 2.. just gotta figure out the logistics. Does that include transportation to schools that may be farther away from their residence?
On point three im not sure how you gonna get that "no matter the credit score" shit to fly. It would already be a hard sell without that

With the first item, if you work, you can keep what you make. Or majority of what you make. Making $12 and hour and able to keep it would entice one to do the job imo. If one had 2 jobs, that $12 job part-time and their main job, they are able to keep gross instead of net, income would be good for one each pay period.

Item 3. Credit scores low hurt black folks from getting loans, plus their skin color, so with the credit score not being a factor any more and your skin tone either, you would be able to get a low interest rate which would allow you to have a lower mortgage note on your new home.
Interest rates now can get up to 10 % maybe higher with bad credit scores.

2% on a 200k house will have you paying around 500/600 a month in mortgage on a 30 year plan
15 year plan you can pay the house quickly and own it out right as your

Already mentioned some of my items but ill repeat some

Deschedule and Legalize herb. Release non-violent weed offenders. Give black folks who have been overwhelmingly affected by the war on drugs preferential treatment and on the top of the list for those permits to grow and sell herb legally.

Real criminal justice reform. Get qualified immunity the fuck outa here. Cities and States shouldnt pay for piece of shit police. Take that money from the police unions. Let them police themselves since it will hit their pockets if somebody get outa line.

Gun control - specifically enforcing laws already on the books and closing loopholes that allow folks that shouldnt have guns to have and abuse them.

Raise taxes on the wealthy - FOH with that trickle down shit. Aint no way these companies should be making record profits but they can claim giving people a liveable wage would "hurt business".

just to name a few

Already mentioned some of my items but ill repeat some

Deschedule and Legalize herb. Release non-violent weed offenders. Give black folks who have been overwhelmingly affected by the war on drugs preferential treatment and on the top of the list for those permits to grow and sell herb legally.

Real criminal justice reform. Get qualified immunity the fuck outa here. Cities and States shouldnt pay for piece of shit police. Take that money from the police unions. Let them police themselves since it will hit their pockets if somebody get outa line.

Gun control - specifically enforcing laws already on the books and closing loopholes that allow folks that shouldnt have guns to have and abuse them.

Raise taxes on the wealthy - FOH with that trickle down shit. Aint no way these companies should be making record profits but they can claim giving people a liveable wage would "hurt business".

just to name a few
I wouldn’t raise taxes on the wealthy just give everyone the same flat income tax rate

Fuck a capital gains lol tax that shit at the same rate too

2 and 3... Gonna have a hard time selling that to anyone

2... Private schools set their policies and states select the policies for state run institutions. 2.5 is kinda low. My alternative would be some programs for those kids to learn trades and certifications

3... The only roadblock I see is the credit score. Everyone isn't going to own a home. My alternative would be stopping price gouging with housing and making it more affordable

Just a few things I thought of off the top of my head

I like the trade classes etc. I was looking at from a middle class and low class stance, their 3 boys or daughters have GPAz of over 2.5. The public middle school that they live by is ass but this private school 10 miles or so down the street is great, the kid has the GPA and they are black, with my plan and the President signing off on it, his or her decision/policy would trump any thing that is current set in place to have these kids go through
They qualify because of the GPA and skin tone.
Not because of the parents income which most if not all private schools go by

Now we talking.

1. I want a 80% tax break or no taxes taxed for only black families/ indivdiuals that's making less than 125k. (This would make mfers get a job, year of employment, full or part-time)

2. Free tuition for black kids to attend ANY school in America, private or public as long as they have a 2.5 GPA.
No tuition fee. Elementary, Middle, High School.

3. 2.5 or below interest rate (Fixed) for first time and second time home buyers, no matter their credit score. House value has to be over 85k

Thoughts
I like the performance based nature of these. Have a job or good grades and get the breaks.

I think it’s ambitious but you have to put it out there to get things done.

My 2-3 things:

1. Gun Control. Bring back the assault weapons ban, limit capacity, limit freuquency of gun and ammo purchases.

2. Education reform. Pay the teachers so schools can recruit top talent. Fund under served schools and greatly incentivize teachers to work there and protect the kids and teachers at these schools. Cap tuition rates. Lower the % of income repayment for student loans, forgive student loans for 20+ years of payments/forbearance, 10 years PSLF, and 10 years for lower income, etc.

3. Policing reform. Create laws that protect citizens from bad cops. No qualified immunity, national database of offenders so they can’t hop jurisdictions, take settlements out of pensions, etc.

There’s more, but I’ll leave it there.

Been hearing this argument a lot online about whether she's black or indian.

To me, it doesn't even matter.

All you need to know about her to determine whether or not she's the right candidate for black people is her record when she was a prosecutor/DA in Cali.

Let's just say that black people in Cali can't stand her.

Locking up parents because their kids skipped school....all the black people she locked up on frivolous marijuana charges.... and the time she had to be forced by the courts to release evidence that proved a black man's innocence who would have eventually been put to death without it.

Take from that what you will.
Question........... not just for you brother Deadeye but everyone. Is it all Black people or is it the Black people that caught doing a crime that "can't stand her". Was there a poll made for all the Black people in Cali to see if they liked her or didn't like her?

I ask because I didn't know Cali niggas was on some hive mind shit and all thought and moved alike

I like the performance based nature of these. Have a job or good grades and get the breaks.

I think it’s ambitious but you have to put it out there to get things done.

My 2-3 things:

1. Gun Control. Bring back the assault weapons ban, limit capacity, limit freuquency of gun and ammo purchases.

2. Education reform. Pay the teachers so schools can recruit top talent. Fund under served schools and greatly incentivize teachers to work there and protect the kids and teachers at these schools. Cap tuition rates. Lower the % of income repayment for student loans, forgive student loans for 20+ years of payments/forbearance, 10 years PSLF, and 10 years for lower income, etc.

3. Policing reform. Create laws that protect citizens from bad cops. No qualified immunity, national database of offenders so they can’t hop jurisdictions, take settlements out of pensions, etc.

There’s more, but I’ll leave it there.

My bad on calling you a garbage ass nigga, the other day

It ain't that deep bro. You vote for who you vote for bro. Do yo thang

Create an anti black crime bill, you kill a black person, max is 50 years found guilty
That's goes for black folks killing blacks too
Only black cops respond to black calls, neighborhoods
Better be self defense.

Item 4. Inori

Question........... not just for you brother Deadeye but everyone. Is it all Black people or is it the Black people that caught doing a crime that "can't stand her". Was there a poll made for all the Black people in Cali to see if they liked her or didn't like her?

I ask because I didn't know Cali niggas was on some hive mind shit and all thought and moved alike
I was wondering the same, but I’m sure there were some people unjustly prosecuted. It was probably a small percentage wise, but it’s 100% for that person unjustly prosecuted, so I’m not shooting her any bail for that. I get being tough to establish yourself and not wanting to seem biased based on race, but that approach is short sighted.

My mother-in-law’s best friend lives in Cali and the first thing she mentioned was how black Californians didn’t like Kamala. It’s probably a a common opinion.

My bad on calling you a garbage ass nigga, the other day

It ain't that deep bro. You vote for who you vote for bro. Do yo thang

Create an anti black crime bill, you kill a black person, max is 50 years found guilty
That's goes for black folks killing blacks too
Only black cops respond to black calls, neighborhoods
Better be self defense.

Item 4. Inori
You did?

It’s all good, just know I got it if I need it.

IMG_1421.gif

Been hearing this argument a lot online about whether she's black or indian.

To me, it doesn't even matter.

All you need to know about her to determine whether or not she's the right candidate for black people is her record when she was a prosecutor/DA in Cali.

Let's just say that black people in Cali can't stand her.

Locking up parents because their kids skipped school....all the black people she locked up on frivolous marijuana charges.... and the time she had to be forced by the courts to release evidence that proved a black man's innocence who would have eventually been put to death without it.

Take from that what you will.

You just listed a bunch of stuff that's already been disproven

Back