Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Been hearing this argument a lot online about whether she's black or indian.

To me, it doesn't even matter.

All you need to know about her to determine whether or not she's the right candidate for black people is her record when she was a prosecutor/DA in Cali.

Let's just say that black people in Cali can't stand her.

Locking up parents because their kids skipped school....all the black people she locked up on frivolous marijuana charges.... and the time she had to be forced by the courts to release evidence that proved a black man's innocence who would have eventually been put to death without it.

Take from that what you will.

It’s not just her

These negros ain’t gonna be happy until they have “ their” black person in power

The issue is they are not doing anything to get “ their “ black person where they want them to be instead they d rather complain about those who get there
Who is that person? The idea of one person becoming president and making all the ills of black people in the US magically go away simply isn't realistic.

Who is that person? The idea of one person becoming president and making all the ills of black people in the US magically go away simply isn't realistic.

I would say that one person Trump or her should check off 3 outta the 8 or 10 things listed on our list that's important just for us.

Cube had a list and some folks who just be voting laughed at it.

Just like when the mods election come about and I'm around posting, if Ap don't sub to 3 out of the 10 things we as posters want done, his ass is outta here, him and his fucking vests

Last edited:
I see the assumption

I cosigned him being in the thread with as many posts as elzo, but that wasn't a bad thing to me

I had just given him his flowers in another post that you seem to be neglecting

But at either rate, my reaction to misters post was to a small part of it but instead of asking to get clarity, you making an assumption
That coon talking about Go never crossed any lines, he means the same lines he crosses every day, that YALL allow.

@TTBF has more anti black/pro white post than any white person on this forum. That's a fact

I would say that one person Trump or her should check off 3 outta the 8 or 10 things listed on our list that's important just for us.

Cube had a list and some folks who just be voting laughed at it.

Just like when the mods election come about and I'm around posting, if Ap don't sub to 3 out of the 10 things we as posters want done, his ass his outta here, him and his fucking vests
For the bolded it's not happening with Trump because overall black people aren't going to vote for him, so there is no real incentive(not to mention his obvious racism). As far as Harris are we putting the proper people in place that will lobby and push policies through that Harris can sign? I hate to sound like a broken record, but congress is key here.

For the bolded it's not happening with Trump because overall black people aren't going to vote for him, so there is no real incentive(not to mention his obvious racism). As far as Harris are we putting the proper people in place that will lobby and push policies through that Harris can sign? I hate to sound like a broken record, but congress is key here.

Good post.
8-10 items. This is what we want. Hand it to both parties teams and staffers and wait on a response to be completed by X date with promises to the things on our list. See what's checked off.
If nothing. We know wha to do.

Same with Ap, his ass is outta here. Fuck nigga ain't working hard to get what we want. Bye nigga, take yo polkadot socks with you

Good post.
8-10 items. This is what we want. Hand it to both parties teams and staffers and wait on a response to be completed by X date with promises to the things on our list. See what's checked off.
If nothing. We know wha to do.

Same with Ap, his ass is outta here. Fuck nigga ain't working hard to get what we want. Bye nigga, take yo polkadot socks with you

Whats your 8-10 items?

Whats all of yalls 8-10 items?

Whats your 8-10 items?

Whats all of yalls 8-10 items?

Now we talking.

1. I want a 80% tax break or no taxes taxed for only black families/ indivdiuals that's making less than 125k. (This would make mfers get a job, year of employment, full or part-time)

2. Free tuition for black kids to attend ANY school in America, private or public as long as they have a 2.5 GPA.
No tuition fee. Elementary, Middle, High School.

3. 2.5 or below interest rate (Fixed) for first time and second time home buyers, no matter their credit score. House value has to be over 85k

Thoughts

Now we talking.

1. I want a 80% tax break or no taxes taxed for only black families/ indivdiuals that's making less than 125k. (This would make mfers get a job, year of employment, full or part-time)

2. Free tuition for black kids to attend ANY school in America, private or public as long as they have a 2.5 GPA.

3. 2.5 or below interest rate (Fixed) for first time and second time home buyers, no matter their credit score. House value has to be over 85k

Thoughts

Not mad at the intent here.

On point one.. how would an 80% tax break or no taxes make people get a job?
No issues with point 2.. just gotta figure out the logistics. Does that include transportation to schools that may be farther away from their residence?
On point three im not sure how you gonna get that "no matter the credit score" shit to fly. It would already be a hard sell without that

Now we talking.

Thoughts
2 and 3... Gonna have a hard time selling that to anyone

2... Private schools set their policies and states select the policies for state run institutions. 2.5 is kinda low. My alternative would be some programs for those kids to learn trades and certifications

3... The only roadblock I see is the credit score. Everyone isn't going to own a home. My alternative would be stopping price gouging with housing and making it more affordable

Just a few things I thought of off the top of my head

Back