Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Hmmm

What exactly am I corny for co-signing in your opinion.

I appreciate Chicago's posts whether I agree with him or not for the reasons I stated in a post made before it

Please don't make this no issue where there isn't one
As the mod on duty @Mister believes his race should refrain him from heavy involvement in this thread
Are u willing to ban him from the thread

and remove his posts?

So now that u brought up an issue offer up a solution

:js4:

There's a presidential election thread for everyone. I just expect for a question about what's best for black people to be a conversation had by black people for the most part. I could underdig a couple of posts here and there, but this isn't that.

Once again, I digress. Back to spectating.

It's all there for you to read

So u feel like this convo should mainly be had by ppl from a specific race

Yet u point out that someone from another race is leading the conversation

So I ask what do you want to be done about it?

Once again, if y'all like it, I love it. Go back and forth with a white man over what's best for black people to your heart's content.

So u feel like this convo should mainly be had by ppl from a specific race

Yet u point out that someone from another race is leading the conversation

So I ask what do you want to be done about it?

Seems like he's saying "why didn't it stand out to you and/or why he had to point it out" @Mister correct me if im wrong...

Seems like he's saying "why didn't it stand out to you and/or why he had to point it out" @Mister correct me if im wrong...

I was truly questioning my memory while spectating, because of how much he had to say in here. Once my suspicions were confirmed, I said exactly what I wanted to say. Very clearly. One poster had a hard time understanding though. It is what it is.

Hmmm

What exactly am I corny for co-signing in your opinion.

I appreciate Chicago's posts whether I agree with him or not for the reasons I stated in a post made before it

Please don't make this no issue where there isn't one
My nigga you know his posting style. He's never crossed any type of line and you know that. Why cosign that post when you know he isn't on that type of time and then not even stand on it as a mod who can do something about it if there actually was an issue.

But like you said let's not make it an issue.

It’s a bunch of faceless posters all in this thread spewing MAGA talking points why wasn’t there an inquiry on their race and involvement in this thread

:js4:

Yall cutting up in here lol smh

The man from my interpretation is posting that black folks should make these folks earn your vote.
Even the inori poster dude cosigned it and said something good to aid the post.

Give her 5 to 10 things you need and make her and her team make promises that they will do these things.
Same with Trump

I don't see what the issue is lol.
Buddy is saying take a play out of the playback of every other race, sector, including his own race.

Free Chicagofigure man

My nigga you know his posting style. He's never crossed any type of line and you know that. Why cosign that post when you know he isn't on that type of time and then not even stand on it as a mod who can do something about it if there actually was an issue.

But like you said let's not make it an issue.

Lol. Nah he's cool and honest about what he don't know about Black folks but there's been some bad double dutching on that line before. Aaron Rogers/MLK comparison was nuts lol

Back