Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

The candidate is out here campaigning to EARN PEOPLES VOTES. Would be foolish to not say hey..in order to get my vote I want XYZ. Aint no wrong time to ask for what you want. Squeaky wheel gets the oil

The candidate is out here campaigning to EARN PEOPLES VOTES. Would be foolish to not say hey..in order to get my vote I want XYZ. Aint no wrong time to ask for what you want. Squeaky wheel gets the oil

Or the squeaky wheel can fall off and get replaced. 😒

He is but he's actually one of the good ones.

I can dig that. But he's knee deep in a thread that's asking a question of what is best for black people. I think he might only be second to Elzo in most posts in this joint. But I digress.

I can dig that. But he's knee deep in a thread that's asking a question of what is best for black people. I think he might only be second to Elzo in most posts in this joint. But I digress.
Fwiw I think he's legitimately interested in the conversation/dialog.

He's asking questions trying to engage in good faith conversations

It’s election season bro we should all be involved and in tune

It’s election season bro we should all be involved and in tune

There's a presidential election thread for everyone. I just expect for a question about what's best for black people to be a conversation had by black people for the most part. I could underdig a couple of posts here and there, but this isn't that.

Once again, I digress. Back to spectating.

There's a presidential election thread for everyone. I just expect for a question about what's best for black people to be a conversation had by black people for the most part. I could underdig a couple of posts here and there, but this isn't that.

Once again, I digress. Back to spectating.
So are u requesting for ChicagoFigure to be removed from the thread? I don’t understand

So are u requesting for ChicagoFigure to be removed from the thread? I don’t understand

Did I make said request? I have no problem saying exactly what I mean and I said it clearly. If you can't comprehend what was said, I don't know what to tell you.

Back