Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

"If you can't comprehend what was said, I don't know what to tell you."
u came in here seeking confirmation on said poster s whiteness then u followed it up by basically insinuating that that’s posters race should refrain him from such heavy involvement in a thread where the question is directed at another race

What am I missing?

If u wanted to get at something lol just get to it lmao

u came in here seeking confirmation on said poster s whiteness then u followed it up by basically insinuating that that’s posters race should refrain him from such heavy involvement in a thread where the question is directed at another race

What am I missing?

So you did understand. Looky there.

If y'all like it, I love it. Now I'm back to spectating.

@TheNightKing

We almost there

Niggas is saying Kamala isn’t “ black” even though her pops is black

But w the same breath are saying her being “ culturally” black doesn’t make her black either

We are getting to the endgame lmao
Damn, I finally got a little free time and I see you already got homie out the paint, lol.

When you have such illogical basis for your arguments all you can do is move goalposts to seem right. That’s what this is.

She’s not black!

Pops is black.

She’s not culturally black!

She went to a HBCU and pledged a black sorority.

White people go to HBCU’s and pledge!

But she’s not white.

Chinese people be in Jamaica!

IMG_1419.gif

Last edited:

What am I missing?

You realize you wrote this and then asked the question below, right?
So then you are asking for his removal from the thread?

Do you see the difference? Probably not. But don't let me distract you any further. Have at it.

Damn, I finally got a little free time and I see you already got homie out the paint, lol.

When you have such illogical basis for your arguments all you can do is move goalposts to seem right. That’s what this is.

She’s not black!

Pops is black.

She’s not culturally black!

She went to a HBCU and pledged a black sorority.

White people go to HBCU’s and pledge!

But she’s not white.

Chinese people be in Jamaica!

View attachment 1352171
1722617457841.gif

You realize you wrote this and then asked the question below, right?

Do you see the difference? Probably not. But don't let me distract you any further. Have at it.
So why bring it up in the first place ? If u feel like a white poster shouldn’t have any involvement in this thread

You could have led with that :js4:

What am I missing?

So why bring it up in the first place ? If u feel like a white poster shouldn’t have any involvement in this thread

You could have led with that :js4:

Why the change in wording? You do know those statements have different meanings, right?

U wanted to start some shit and hide ur hands lol I’m saying just say it w ur chest and get to it

Like I'm scared to say something to people online. I said exactly what I meant to say. Like it or love it. But don't try to twist it. I speak clearly for that reason.

Like I'm scared to say something to people online. I said exactly what I meant to say. Like it or love it. But don't try to twist it. I speak clearly for that reason.
Seems like it… u could have asked bro directly for his race since he all in this thread lol

@ChicagoFigure gonna pop out in any thread regarding politics. This ain't that.

@AP2.5 you corny for that cosign. You know better.
Hmmm

What exactly am I corny for co-signing in your opinion.

I appreciate Chicago's posts whether I agree with him or not for the reasons I stated in a post made before it

Please don't make this no issue where there isn't one

Either or u got the point

If u feel like a white poster shouldn’t be all in this thread just say that bro

There's a presidential election thread for everyone. I just expect for a question about what's best for black people to be a conversation had by black people for the most part. I could underdig a couple of posts here and there, but this isn't that.

Once again, I digress. Back to spectating.

There you go.

:hahaha:

Back