Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I just wanna know what the policy gon be 🫤
Some in here really could give 2 fucks about her policies just like they don't care about what Trump and Co are doing. If Harris said on record that she was gonna do everything her power to make reparations happen people would say that she's pandering. They just don't like her and that's fine, but say that and be done with it. All this dumb back and forth in here about her "blackness" is ridiculous.

Some in here really could give 2 fucks about her policies just like they don't care about what Trump and Co are doing. If Harris said on record that she was gonna do everything her power to make reparations happen people would say that she's pandering. They just don't like her and that's fine, but say that and be done with it. All this dumb back and forth in here about her "blackness" is ridiculous.
It’s not just her

These negros ain’t gonna be happy until they have “ their” black person in power

The issue is they are not doing anything to get “ their “ black person where they want them to be instead they d rather complain about those who get there

My nigga you know his posting style. He's never crossed any type of line and you know that. Why cosign that post when you know he isn't on that type of time and then not even stand on it as a mod who can do something about it if there actually was an issue.

But like you said let's not make it an issue.
I see the assumption

I cosigned him being in the thread with as many posts as elzo, but that wasn't a bad thing to me

I had just given him his flowers in another post that you seem to be neglecting

But at either rate, my reaction to misters post was to a small part of it but instead of asking to get clarity, you making an assumption

He is but he's actually one of the good ones.
I'd trade you for Gofigure in a heartbeat hoe ass nigga

maxresdefault.jpg

I see the assumption

I cosigned him being in the thread with as many posts as elzo, but that wasn't a bad thing to me

I had just given him his flowers in another post that you seem to be neglecting

But at either rate, my reaction to misters post was to a small part of it but instead of asking to get clarity, you making an assumption

I thought you wanted to leave it alone and not make it an issue.

I just wanna know what the policy gon be 🫤
Her site doesn't have them so you have to sift through sites sadly. She's changed her view on a few things too
Harris has already disavowed some of her earlier positions, such as a ban on fracking and support for single-payer healthcare. And she’s pledging to keep some of Biden’s promises, including no tax increases on anyone making less than $400,000 a year.
On Tuesday in Atlanta, she promised to target price gouging and hidden bank fees. She always emphasizes restoring the nationwide right to abortion, which was eliminated two years ago by the U.S. Supreme Court.
She’s also endorsing new proposals announced by Biden since she took over the campaign, including term limits for Supreme Court justices and binding ethics rules. In a statement, Harris said the court faces a “clear crisis of confidence” that needs to be addressed.
Mitch Landrieu, national co-chair for the Harris campaign and former mayor of New Orleans, walked back a “defund the police” sentiment voiced by Harris in 2020, saying what she meant is she supports being “tough and smart on crime.”

“Her position has always been that you can both be tough and smart on crime, and it requires funding police, but it also requires funding rehabilitation and things that might criminal justice system safer,” Landrieu told CNN’s Pamela Brown. “You can do both.”
As vice president, Harris supported a bipartisan border bill that would have ramped up enforcement at the US-Mexico border. The package, which ultimately failed to advance, would have provided thousands of additional customs and asylum officers, as well as tens of thousands of additional detention beds for ICE.

In June 2024, the White House announced a crackdown on asylum claims meant to continue reducing the flow – a policy that Harris’ campaign manager, Julie Chavez Rodriguez, indicated would continue under a Harris administration.

“I think at this point, you know, the policies that are, you know, having a real impact on ensuring that we have security and order at our border are policies that will continue,” Chavez Rodriguez told CBS News.
Harris’ campaign also confirmed this week that the vice president no longer supports a single-payer health care system.

Her site doesn't have them so you have to sift through sites sadly. She's changed her view on a few things too

props on the info. Thats why I think she needs to put that shit up soon. Her views on things are clearly changing and folks need to have a clear understanding on where she stands sooner rather than later

It's hilarious because usually the same group of people who complain about other groups being pondered to also complain when Black folks are pondered to by politicians as well. So either you want their attention or you don't. Or, my personal theory, some folks don't actually want any problems fixed and just love to complain. If you actually address their issue then they got nothing more to complain about and they're unhappy

On the real and no joking.

If someone came in here and said I don't rock with Kamala because of this this and this. I could respect and more than likely agree with them BUT.

For you nignogs to say shorty isn't Black or black enough is the shit that MAGA crackas, coons and the super niggas like to say.

props on the info. Thats why I think she needs to put that shit up soon. Her views on things are clearly changing and folks need to have a clear understanding on where she stands sooner rather than later
This is true. I’m giving a little grace for how soon it is in her campaign, but this shit need to happen. The honeymoon from Biden leaving and the prospect of beating Trump can only continue with good policy positions.

Back