Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

So now we gonna act like we haven’t heard of “ they invited to the bbq?”

Lmao
Even if they invited to the bbq they still not black though. They just white people who hang with and identify with the culture of black people.

Kamala on the other hand is black and identifies with the culture and she identifies with her Indian culture too, which is completely fine. But for some reason these people expect her to diss her Indian side to prove she’s black, lol.

I guess Nore not black because he half Puerto Rican and identifies with both sides.

Even if they invited to the bbq they still not black though. They just white people who hang with and identify with the culture of black people.

Kamala on the other hand is black and identifies with the culture and she identifies with her Indian culture too, which is completely fine. But for some reason these people expect her to diss her Indian side to prove she’s black, lol.

I guess Nore not black because he half Puerto Rican and identifies with both sides.
We are talking “ culturally” black lmao

I think all this shit shit is stupid but niggas brought up “ cultural” blackness and the typical black American upbringing

So I’m just seeing this through lmao

It's in the article

Border, environmental regulations, oil drilling.

So shut up and vote?
When is the right time?

Right time was anytime in the last 4 years. Not now. She has a president with fucking dementia on one side and trump on the other while being the sitting vp.

She has one hand tied behind her back as is and if she doesn't win those problems have less chance of being solved regardless.

You win then infight. You don't infight to win.

Now is not the fucking time.

There’s a thread about this somewhere on this board

😐 😕

@TheNightKing

We almost there

Niggas is saying Kamala isn’t “ black” even though her pops is black

But w the same breath are saying her being “ culturally” black doesn’t make her black either

We are getting to the endgame lmao

No!

YOU are talking about culturally black. And that's all it takes for you to vote democrat as long as they are "culturally" black.

Da hell.

Right time was anytime in the last 4 years. Not now. She has a president with fucking dementia on one side and trump on the other while being the sitting vp.

She has one hand tied behind her back as is and if she doesn't win those problems have less chance of being solved regardless.

You win then infight. You don't infight to win.

Now is not the fucking time.
What's their motivation to do anything when they're already in?

The stakes are high and yet they won't let u ask for shit?

If they won't even promise to do it now they won't do it later

But you bringing it to me tho.

I ain't talking to him, I'm talking to you. You prolly saw that bullshyt on Twitter and ran with it.

And since you got so much free time now, you never did respond to that Coretta Scott letter I put in front of you and @'d you about.

Since you got so much time to post now, explain your thoughts on her letter against illegal aliens please.

And since you got so much free time now, you never did respond to that Coretta Scott letter I put in front of you and @'d you about.

Since you got so much time to post now, explain your thoughts on her letter against illegal aliens please.
Never read it

Post it again… actually I’m not a proponent of illegal immigration but I do understand the desperation that leads ppl to come to the land of opportunity

Even though I don’t agree w resources being purposely diverted to support them

That should answer ur question

What's their motivation to do anything when they're already in?

The stakes are high and yet they won't let u ask for shit?

If they won't even promise to do it now they won't do it later
So because 6 democrats out of 47 in senate say they got an issue everything should stop when there's 41 that are saying push forward?

Nah I'm not jacking. Not right now.

That's right. I know you ain't read it cause you and the rest of your fake entourage ain't got shyt to say about it.

Just another paid to post account sniffin' azz across ABW for not voting democrat.

Thank you!

So because 6 democrats out of 47 in senate say they got an issue everything should stop when there's 41 that are saying push forward?

Nah I'm not jacking. Not right now.
So Donald Trump is the end of America as we know it

And they rather let him win than negotiate some policy demands

This make sense to y'all?

That's right. I know you ain't read it cause you and the rest of your fake entourage ain't got shyt to say about it.

Just another paid to post account sniffin' azz across ABW for not voting democrat.

Thank you!
What does a Coretta Scott King letter have to do w Kamala vs Trump?

Have you read the Magna Carta Libertatum?

:js4:

Back