Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Odd comment, don't you hate white supremacy? Or am I the only one? Seems like it

Lowering the bar for a black woman is upholding white supremacy and that's what y'all are doing

Her father this her father that. Where is her father side speaking for her? Where was the media story about her father's side?

What does it say about y'all that you're so DESPERATE to make this person a black woman?

View attachment 1351753

You would think since niggas on ABW hate "duh Poh-lice" so much they would stay away from Kamammy w/ a 12 foot pole.

Espeically since you all know what Trump finna do w/ "duh Po-lice" so much.

Black when convenient.

I'm alumni tho.

What the fukk going to an HBCU and pledging got to do w/ being black? We had white folks there (less than a handful thankfully) and they pledged too.

So what's that point??

And the Chinese that are born in Jamaica, you all they black too?

49895de46c14f3ca7646efae4a5bcb76f687ebcc.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

how is saying this person hasnt earned my vote yet "sabotage"?
People don't like what repubs have been doing so it's my opinion there's going to be a lot of people just voting blue. Dems have an easy victory because of what the repubs are doing

I'm alumni tho.

What the fukk going to an HBCU and pledging got to do w/ being black? We had white folks there (less than a handful thankfully) and they pledged too.

So what's that point??

And the Chinese that are born in Jamaica, you all they black too?
Why do y’all keep comparing her to white people and now Chinese? lol.

So the black and mixed AKA’s weren’t black where you went to school?

This shit is so dumb. Knocking her heritage takes away any credibility you have on your disagreements with her on the issues.

Exaaaactly.

Ain't got nothing to do with being black!
I don't know if you're trolling, playing dumb or no disrespect just dumb. Kamala's dad is a Black Jamacian so unlik the asian's you brought up she actually has dominant Black gene and blood in her veins. SOOOOOO she would be Black unlike the Asians.

Also your country doesn't make you an ethnicity/race so if you're a Asian born in Jamaica yes you're Jamaican by nationality but you're still of Asian decent and not Black. If I was born in Ireland and lived there my whole life that doesn't make me a white man.

I can't believe I have to type this out BUT disregard if you're trolling

Back