Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

She can be black via her DNA but not have what others might deem an American Black experience

Drake is a black man by virtue of his black father but he did not have the black American upbringing that most of us on this board relate to
:niggaa:

You're making my point for me

And how is that turned out for Drake AP?

:niggaa:

You're making my point for me

And how is that turned out for Drake AP?
That's not the crux of your original point.

Trump and others are saying she isn't black. She is black by virtue of her DNA.

I have my gripes with interracial relationships no doubt but that doesn't make her any less black speaking scientifically 🤓

Is reparations the only thing black people should be wanting? That isn't the end all be all for me.
No no. You're moving the goal post. You just talked about white racists not doing anything for us as if Joe Biden and Kamala don't fit into that category. They are the epitome of that

See that's the thing you democrat Loyals don't understand. You can't pretend you're doing it against anti black racism. And it's wild that in 2024 your reason for a caping for Democrats is because republicans are racist. I don't understand how a grown black American man from the second biggest city in the country doesn't understand that both sides are openly anti-black

Lmao funny thing is u see these niggas online and u ask urself why could nt they be the politician/person they want Kamala to be
The Jason Whitlock's of the world is blackity black but that nigga is a solid coon somehow someway that nigga is on same playing field as a Kamala Harris because she married a cracka and not wearing fubu and door knocker earrings or whatever you have to be to be considered "Black".

Meg the stallion clapping her ass on stage is the most benefit any black American will get out of kamala's presidency. I hope yall enjoyed that because that's all you're getting ✌🏾

The Jason Whitlock's of the world is blackity black but that nigga is a solid coon somehow someway that nigga is on same playing field as a Kamala Harris because she married a cracka and not wearing fubu and door knocker earrings or whatever you have to be to be considered "Black".
So because she doesn’t abide to the stereotypes that most of these niggas don’t even abide to?

Back