Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I expect you to have integrity after playing that video and not continue to play stupid...
Play stupid about what? That the video focused on the Indian side of her heritage because it was done by an Indian?

Doesn’t say she didn’t have black experiences. Maybe they should do the same video about her HBCU and black sorority experience.

So you don’t play stupid as if that didn’t happen too. Or maybe you’ve never spent time at an HBCU and don’t know how people there and black sororities get down. I do.

Y’all sounding just like Trump did in that NABJ interview yesterday, lol.

@Dwayne , I believe you asked in the Presidential Election thread who was doing this. Well here’s perfect examples of people here questioning her blackness.

Play stupid about what? That the video focused on the Indian side of her heritage because it was done by an Indian?

Doesn’t say she didn’t have black experiences. Maybe they should do the same video about her HBCU and black sorority experience.

So you don’t play stupid as if that didn’t happen too. Or maybe you’ve never spent time at an HBCU and don’t know how people there and black sororities get down. I do.

Y’all sounding just like Trump did in that NABJ interview yesterday, lol.

@Dwayne , I believe you asked in the Presidential Election thread who was doing this. Well here’s perfect examples of people here questioning her blackness.

One is half black acknowledging both sides of her heritage and the other fully white cosplaying as fully black. This is a false equivalency.

Either way, I’ve said all that I can say on the topic. If people choose to ignore her blackness then it is what it is. As much as people here claim to be the authority on blackness, no one here is so it’s all pointless. I’ve just been trying to point out the flaws in their logic.

Not the Rachel Doleza card though😮‍💨

Kamala has a black father so how is she not black? For you to hate white supremacy you're doing the same thing they're doing.
Odd comment, don't you hate white supremacy? Or am I the only one? Seems like it

Lowering the bar for a black woman is upholding white supremacy and that's what y'all are doing

Her father this her father that. Where is her father side speaking for her? Where was the media story about her father's side?

What does it say about y'all that you're so DESPERATE to make this person a black woman?

1721771826986.jpeg

Odd comment, don't you hate white supremacy? Or am I the only one? Seems like it

Lowering the bar for a black woman is upholding white supremacy and that's what y'all are doing

Her father this her father that. Where is her father side speaking for her? Where was the media story about her father's side?

What does it say about y'all that you're so DESPERATE to make this person a black woman?

View attachment 1351753
She can be black via her DNA but not have what others might deem an American Black experience

Drake is a black man by virtue of his black father but he did not have the black American upbringing that most of us on this board relate to

Back