Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Project 2025 expands the powers of the executive office making it more feasible the proposals get implemented.

I’m beginning to think you have no interest in understanding it and just want to stay in your bubble so we can disengage now.
900 pages of a kkk wishlist yo !!!!!!!!!!😳

I definitely don't have no interest nor will i waste my time understanding some bullshit.
I thought I made that clear.

I just wanted to know why yall so scared and you haven't gave me a feasible answer
Song of the day. Let it marinate

When they tell me to fear they law
When they tell me to try to have some fear in my heart behind the things that they do
This is what I think in my mind
And this is what I say to them
And this is what I'm saying to you check it

All over the world hearts pound with the rhythm
Fear not of men because men must die
Mind over matter and soul before flesh
Angels hold a pen, keep a record in time
Which is passing and running like a caravan trader
The world is overrun with the wealthy and the wicked
But God is sufficient in disposing of affairs
Gunmen and stockholders try to merit my fear
But God is sufficient over plans they prepared
Bedstuy in the flesh
where you at? right here
On this place called Earth holding down my square.

Peace. Have a nice day yo
Carry on

Project 2025 is a boogie man

Textbook Fearmongering

Project 2025 is white supremacy and they're already doing that. It's nothing new. It's a rebrand

Kamala plans on practicing white supremacy by another name
It's not fearmongering at all. Maybe because you and @Bed$tuy🇭🇹 live in Cali and NY y'all are not feeling the immediate effects right now, but where I live I'm seeing the shit in real time. My grandma always used to say white supremacist burn the midnight oil coming up with new ways to push their agenda. So you're not going to see some sort of sudden sweeping change. They work bit by bit like a just cancer.

It's not fearmongering at all. Maybe because you and @Bed$tuy🇭🇹 live in Cali and NY y'all are not feeling the immediate effects right now, but where I live I'm seeing the shit in real time. My grandma always used to say white supremacist burn the midnight oil coming up with new ways to push their agenda. So you're not going to see some sort of sudden sweeping change. They work bit by bit like a just cancer.
Trump reps mask off white supremacy right? Sundown towns and nooses.

How come the Democrats don't represent a direct contrast to that? That's the thing, in a lot of people's eyes they don't represent an alternative to THAT

You are definitely correct that our locations are the reason we see things differently but the BIG picture is, Sonya Massey is every non-white person's worst nightmare and that happened under Biden. As scary as it reads on paper Project 2025 is just more of a green light to do what they're doing and been doing anyway anyway anyway etc, and so on

Again, Trump represents straight up Nazism and a lot of black people don't see the Democrats as an alternative. So, we call fearmongering

Cali & NYC are shitholes without Project 2025.

Wake up

Jamal Trulove, you familiar

How come the Democrats don't represent a direct contrast to that? That's the thing, in a lot of people's eyes they don't represent an alternative to THAT

You are definitely correct that our locations are the reason we see things differently but the BIG picture is, Sonya Massey is every non-white person's worst nightmare and that happened under Biden. As scary as it reads on paper Project 2025 is just more of a green light to do what they're doing and been doing anyway anyway anyway etc, and so on

Again, Trump represents straight up Nazism and a lot of black people don't see the Democrats as an alternative. So, we call fearmongering
The bolded is the problem...it's not about seeing Democrats as an alternative because Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and crew ain't about to do shit. We need to put enough people in place at all levels within the party to where there is no other choice but to appease us.

The bolded is the problem...it's not about seeing Democrats as an alternative because Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and crew ain't about to do shit. We need to put enough people in place at all levels within the party to where there is no other choice but to appease us.
Agree.

This is where my ilk thinks divesting in real time is the PATH to getting the right people to appease us. In our minds that means rebelling here and now and not falling for Obama 2.0 nothing burger with curry sauce

Obama came after warmonger Bush and the world was not as interactive as is it today. Obama was a welcome breath of fresh air. Kamala breath stank and people know it. @BlackRain

Just give it up fam

You not changing his mind on this and that's ok

I'm learning to do this in my real life as well
I know. That’s why I said I was disengaging. I’ve already decided to no longer respond to certain folks, but I’ll give others I’ve not engaged with a chance for a few posts. After that, they get checked off of the list too.

Agree.

This is where my ilk thinks divesting in real time is the PATH to getting the right people to appease us. In our minds that means rebelling here and now and not falling for Obama 2.0 nothing burger with curry sauce

Obama came after warmonger Bush and the world was not as interactive as is it today. Obama was a welcome breath of fresh air. Kamala breath stank and people know it. @BlackRain
I don't think not voting in mass as protest will have the desired effect that you think that it would. It's kinda like not leaving a tip when you go out to eat...the waiter thinks you're just cheap instead of thinking that they gave bad service. Voting for a third party candidate would send a stronger message IMO.

It's as if the Crime Bill, the continued dismantling of the welfare state and monopolization of the media did not happen under Clinton with the support of the CBC.

Lol, when will we learn they are the same exact thing, it's just the Democrats will pay Sukihana to tell you to go vote.

The acceleration of the wealth gap and the gig economy has happened under Obama and he told niggas he ain't doing reparations because it's unfair to immigrants.

The Republicans and Democrats do the same shit.

Y'all just thought Uber and Lyft was dope until you realized niggas gonna be driving the car full time because Obama didn't give a shit about labor protections as Silicon Valley made billions.

Lol, Obama is the reason why Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are richer than God.

Y'all think Marvel movies are great but don't realize the same reason we got End Game is the same reason why we can't get Trump off TV. That was under Democrats.

Y'all think laws and policies are proposed in opposition when in reality both parties destabilize protections on the behest of their donors.

Last edited:
Back