Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

This is a terrible analogy, but I’m bored so here we go.

Number 1 is out of order and the door is locked so while it is the cleanest, shit’s not going to get done, literally.

Number 2 is the one you know is clogged but you use it anyway just to have it backup on you and you get shitted on, literally.

Number 3 is dirty as hell but it’s operable. It’s the only one you might be able to convince someone to clean.

But y’all keep wanting to go for option 1 because it’s clean even though it’s useless.

Then don't reply.

The truth is NO option currently for us. We're 35 pages deep and still no one can say what KH will actually do policywise other than prop up abortion which I could give two shits about.

There's been seven presidents in my lifetime......and not one of they set out to do anything for us, even Obama. When we look at state and local leadership, shit isn't any better and both parties don't care about us until election season. So it's always comedy when I see these talking heads in the media preaching to us about how important it is we just vote as they want. Biden is ONLY in office because of us, and didn't do shit other than tank the economy and give Ukraine billions

Why can we spend $50+ billion on the most racist nation on Earth, but not use that to rebuild the infrastructure in back communities, which has been promised for decades? We all know the answer, so I don't get why people defend politicians more than their own family/friends, these polticos look down on us. They make millions off of us, and we act like townsfolk in Westeros yelling Team Green or Team Black(fuck team green btw).

The only option is to make demands for our support(with a firm commitment), but too many just fell in line day 1. You can't even reference the shit KH did in the past, that's not allowed. We have to act like all is great and she'll actually do something even though she won't.

And that's what it is.

My theory is to ditch politics all together as black folk and do what we did w/ them Montgomery boycotts. The only power we got is that dollar in our pocket and use that as a weapon.

And that's what it is.

My theory is to ditch politics all together as black folk and do what we did w/ them Montgomery boycotts. The only power we got is that dollar in our pocket and use that as a weapon.
Go organize then and stop complaining on message boards. Once you have your grand plan together let us know and maybe we’ll sign on.

And that's what it is.

I wouldn't say we should ditch politics, but we need to wield our power for local/state elections and put people in power who are actually looking out for us.

Last year black folks was whopping ass at the Alabama brawl.
This year we scared of Project 2025.🤦🏽‍♂️

Like we haven't been through the mud already

Project 2025 !!!!

I'm not done yo

2 or 3 years from now yall gonna say Project 2025 was bullcrap. And I will be there to remind yall how scared yall were 😱... again

Project 2025 !!!!! 😁 j/k

Why yall so scared yo?

Last year black folks was whopping ass at the Alabama brawl.
This year we scared of Project 2025.🤦🏽‍♂️

Like we haven't been through the mud already

Project 2025 !!!!

I'm not done yo

2 or 3 years from now yall gonna say Project 2025 was bullcrap. And I will be there to remind yall how scared yall were 😱... again

Project 2025 !!!!! 😁 j/k

Why yall so scared yo?
When ya grandma doesn’t have Medicare or Medicaid tell her it was a scare tactic.

Ya see.

I look at politics like the toilet. Every dude here should have been thru this before. You got options, but some options are better than others.

1- (Not voting/3rd party). This tha clean toilet that nobody has used yet. You wanna use this one, because it's the cleanest one. But it's brand new, got a lock on the door and a sign "Do Not Use". And even those lil paper strips on it.

2-Trump(if he makes it to the elections w/o gettin' assassinated/Republicans). You don't wanna use this one because someone already used it. Don't smell too good and someone left some faint skid marks in it. So you move to the next one.

3-(Kamala/Democrats/or whoever they gonna pick). And then you have this option. Someone done took a shyt in this toilet. Didn't even flush, bout to overflow the top of the lid, shyt and piss floating around in it. Flies flying round'.

2 ain't that bad after all. Even tho you tried to skip it.

Lol how are republicans not the worst choice?

Lol how are republicans not the worst choice?

Really??!

Republicans got you beat. It ain't even close.

1-Illegal aliens/Open borders (stupidest idea in human history for a country that pissed off much of the world)
2-Nambla/LGBT
As well as other shenanigans (climate change, poop maps, hidin' facts)

Blacks who think otherwise are an embarrassment to this race.

Even though it was a long time ago, sorry for your loss. I still have my grandma and Medicare funds is the only thing keeping her alive, so that’s why I’m concerned.
Medicaid & Medicare has been under attack for years.... decades.....

Even veteran benefits and social secuirity were threatened to be cut before Project 2025

Yet nothing significant happened.

so now it's campaign time

we should be scared?

Why?????!!!!!!!!!!

Because the shills told us to be scared?

Really??!

Republicans got you beat. It ain't even close.

1-Illegal aliens/Open borders (stupidest idea in human history for a country that pissed off much of the world)
2-Nambla/LGBT
As well as other shenanigans (climate change, poop maps, hidin' facts)

Blacks who think otherwise are an embarrassment to this race.
In your perfect world, how do you want politicians to address “LGBT?”

Back