Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

And that's what it is.

My theory is to ditch politics all together as black folk and do what we did w/ them Montgomery boycotts. The only power we got is that dollar in our pocket and use that as a weapon.

Thinking like this is hilarious to me. Getting access to political power was part of what the Civil Rights movement was all about. Why should we give up one as if we can't also do the other. Black people can vote for Kamala to keep Trump out of office and also protest and boycott to hold Kamala accountable. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Thinking like this is hilarious to me.

The saying goes, every joke has some truth to it. That's why it's hilarious to you.

Why should we give up one as if we can't also do the other.

You haven't yet. And you people won't either.

Black people can vote for Kamala to keep Trump out of office and also protest and boycott to hold Kamala accountable.

-Vote to keep Trump out of office, yes. That's easy. Ya'll will do that all day.

-You know better than to protest against Kamala and hold her accountable tho. You'd black democrats will do what you normally do and turn a blind eye to her shenanigans. Maybe cry about it online, but your not to be taken serious.

The saying goes, every joke has some truth to it. That's why it's hilarious to you.

-Vote to keep Trump out of office, yes. That's easy. Ya'll will do that all day.

-You know better than to protest against Kamala and hold her accountable tho. You'd black democrats will do what you normally do and turn a blind eye to her shenanigans. Maybe cry about it online, but your not to be taken serious.
Where can I find the Kamala feedback cards to voice my concerns?

Who is the manager I need to speak to?

Many dummies think just cause you don't like Kamala that you're going 4 Trump.

I was hoping Trump noggin got popped off🤷🏽‍♂️
Couch 2024
Fuck a democrat. And Republicans can suck it

I became a political atheist

Last edited:
"Ima disengage and avoid that poster."
"You know there's an ignore button right."

"He has nothing tangible to add. He wants chaos"

Abw is a funny place. Bunch of feministical cucks.
Zzombie was right about you dummies.

Yall showed the same patterns when yall regretted taking the covid shot

61c1ade4a91f2bc24faed41f2b3514422b954495.gifv

😆😏

Yall stay gettin hustled

Last edited:
Then y are u here ? Go enjoy ur life bro
This is what I be wondering, not addressing who you quoted, but just in general. I see it all over the place on social media.

If you’re not participating in politics what’s the point in being so invested other than to play holier than thou. But maybe that’s the point, to have an outlet to make themselves feel better about their viewpoints.

This is what I be wondering, not addressing who you quoted, but just in general. I see it all over the place on social media.

If you’re not participating in politics what’s the point in being so invested other than to play holier than thou. But maybe that’s the point, to have an outlet to make themselves feel better about their viewpoints.
Unchecked mental health issues? Lmao

Niggas be like I don’t give a shit bout the election I’m not partaking

A week later I just want y’all to know I don’t care and I’m not partaking

2 weeks later I wanna make sure y’all know I don’t care I’m not partaking

A month later just so y’all know I really don’t care and I’m not partaking lmao

:js4:

Who is ya'll bruh? I'm not a registered Dem and haven't voted for them in a presidential for the last three election cycles. Niggas on here love popping off about shit they know nothing about.

Lol y'all are tripping man. Thread asked a question so ppl can answer.

U don't have to like the opinions or respond. There's no way u living this long n don't have an opinion on politics, voting or not.

It's better than an echo chamber.
This place is a proud echo chamber. Free thought is frowned upon at abw

And one thing that has been displayed over the last two weeks is the lack of Integrity that is required to support a candidate. They've shown the same lack of integrity maga has. There's been no objectivity since Biden dropped out, just lalalala I don't wanna hear it

Back