Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Ask yourselves of the three people that's going to be on the ballot who is the best out of them. It sure isn't Trump or Kennedy.

Ask yourselves of the three people that's going to be on the ballot who is the best out of them. It sure isn't Trump or Kennedy.
Ain't no "best" for black America

Kamala plans on further flooding Chicago with illegals, who get free money and who are displacing our youth and tax paying citizens

Is that what you call "best"?

Anyway, Kamala spoke at Sheila Jackson Lee’s memorial service today. I caught a bit of it. Was glad she didn’t get political when eulogizing the late representative. Kept it focused on her and her accomplishments and their personal relationship.

*yawns*

somebody @ me when we start talking about policy rather than genealogy
Oh you mean like the pro LGBT policies which give them privileges and protections for being gay?

Or the pro illegals getting free benefits policies?

Or the lack of policies for black America?

nah, you don't really want to talk about that either. You just wanna obey someone

@Inori you brought it up to deflect from race. Ok what are her policies ? I'm listening

I dont currently know what her policies are and I see no platform to speak of on her website. Hence me saying @ me when we start talking about policies and not whatever this shit is that you're doing right now is. I said from my first post and several after in this thread what topics I want to hear what her position on and i'm still waiting to see/hear what those are.

I'm guessing it will be after the convention

I dont currently know what her policies are and I see no platform to speak of on her website. Hence me saying @ me when we start talking about policies and not whatever this shit is that you're doing right now is. I said from my first post and several after in this thread what topics I want to hear what her position on and i'm still waiting to see/hear what those are.

I'm guessing it will be after the convention

Not trying to be a smart ass but her speech on Atlanta that some tried to boil down to a concert she spoke alot about her policy plans. She talked about inflation/price gouging, rent control, rebuilding the middle class, boarder policies, abortion, lifting education bans on certain topics, gun control, lbgtq rights....

Is reparations the only thing black people should be wanting? That isn't the end all be all for me.

Yes, it should be the only thing a native-born Black American should want and advocate for giving the fact we are the second poorest racial group in the country with negative wealth quickly approaching us.

Smart voters vote for the single policies and issues when it's an all-encompassing problem like a lack of wealth that is caused by government action.

No reparations means apartheid. People without wealth aren't treated very nicely.

I don't care about middle classes, rent control, who is the biggest racist or sexist, inflation, wars, military budget and etc. I only care about the racial wealth gap being closed by giving native-born Black Americans reparations.

It could be literally the most bankrupt, fucked up person in the world, they got a reparations plan only for native born Black folks and got a chance to win, they are the one I am voting for.

Don't care about shit else they do.

Last edited:
Oh oh now yall wanna talk about DNA eh?😑
She's most likely belongs to Haplogroup E on the Paternal side

Word2burger son

Haplogroup E1b1a

Wazzup...... what poppin?🤓

Not trying to be a smart ass but her speech on Atlanta that some tried to boil down to a concert she spoke alot about her policy plans. She talked about inflation/price gouging, rent control, rebuilding the middle class, boarder policies, abortion, lifting education bans on certain topics, gun control, lbgtq rights....

Bet.. preciate it. I missed the Atlanta joint so I may circle back and check the speech to see what she talkin bout. Would still be good to see it in writing though but again we prolly gotta wait for the VP pick and the convention before we get that

Back