Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

You had a post some months back about what you had "heard" about migrants and cell phones that wasn't true. If you're gonna make a claim then the burden of proof lies on you to back it up is all I'm saying.
what was the claim
And what are the other claims?
Also I ain’t no investigative journalist nigga if I hear some shit in conversation and I post it here what u do w it is on you

what was the claim
And what are the other claims?
Also I ain’t no investigative journalist nigga if I hear some shit in conversation and I post it here what u do w it is on you

Lol at what was the claim. The claim is in the bullshit you claim to have "heard". So you're cool with posting shit you don't know about and ok with potentially spreading false information? You don't gotta be an investigative journalist to not get duped by lies

Lol at what was the claim. The claim is in the bullshit you claim to have "heard". So you're cool with posting shit you don't know about and ok with potentially spreading false information? You don't gotta be an investigative journalist to not get duped by lies
Bro u want every post to come w citations? U don’t have friends u have convos with?

Some of y’all worry me lmao

Bro u want every post to come w citations? U don’t have friends u have convos with?

Bruh you just gotta come correct or let shit you hear lie where its at.... that shit feeds xenophobia..

Perfect example the bullshit with the female boxer... i heard it the first day amd said to my self that's crazy didnt jump out the window just sat with that thought now here we are..

Last edited:
Bruh you just gotta come correct or let shit you hesr lie where its at.... that shit feeds xenophobia..

Perfect example the bullshit with the female boxer... i heard it the first day amd said to my self that's crazy didnt jump out the window just sat with that thought now here we are..
Nah fam when did ABW turn into graduate school? lol

No it don't need to come with citations but if you gonna make a claim then you should be at the very least be prepared to provide some proof behind it.

And me having friends to talk to is exactly why I know your claims are bullshit. Maybe you should talk to some people. Might help you be more truthful

No it don't need to come with citations but if you gonna make a claim then you should be at the very least be prepared to provide some proof behind it.

And me having friends to talk to is exactly why I know your claims are bullshit. Maybe you should talk to some people. Might help you be more truthful
Ok see below
IMG_7498.png
From a convo we were having now if we are discussing migrants activities and I say I heard or my mans told me some are selling drugs hand to hand I need to come w the police reports?

Lmao
:js4:

Well I gotta give Kamala some credit. At least they got Megan twerking for us.

That's culturally black too.

Elzo, don't marry the double down b

Just acknowledge you could move better and keep it pushing

Ok see below
View attachment 1352422
From a convo we were having now if we are discussing migrants activities and I say I heard or my mans told me some are selling drugs hand to hand I need to come w the police reports?

Lmao
:js4:

That doesn't help your argument. Maybe check to see if what you're being told is the truth. Or be comfortable being a living example of why people are so easy to dupe to believe any stupid thing they're told

That doesn't help your argument. Maybe check to see if what you're being told is the truth. Or be comfortable being a living example of why people are so easy to dupe to believe any stupid thing they're told

U ask for proof every time after ur friends tell you they literally witnessed something?

lol I worry bout y’all sometimes

Back