Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Niggas told you niggas 100 times why you shouldn't vote

Just because you can't comprehend the reasons, and it's ok if you can't, don't push out the narrative that you don't know why

It's up and down in this thread on why folks are sitting and also it's been said what will happen when folks don't vote.

Just because you can't catch don't means it hasn't been thrown out there

You lying to yourself if you keep pushing that narrative
And I'm telling you if you don't vote at all, don't accept anything from any candidate that you would personally benefit from

Deal??🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

We were going to get the checks anyway

Trump said, I want my name on them and it delayed us getting them until that happened

Again, not sure the point you're trying to make

This is a lie lol. You did terrible in the feminism thread and this one. Your whole style is trying to find a gotcha moment. That’s not a debate.

I don't care about gotcha moments yall do.
I care about holding niggas accountable with the shit that they post.
I just press niggas to stand on what they said.

All I asked was if Trump gave out free Healthcare, and it got approved, would he take it?

How is that a gotcha

He said niggas who don't vote shouldn’t get shit, so I'm asking him if the person who he didn't vote for had some shit to offer would he take it, basically should he still get shit from a candidate that he didn't pick.

I wanna see where his heart is at and if he will stand on his word with what he said

Oh that was different ass niggas is what I expose

When they get press, they fold

It's nothing but Ole that was different ass niggas I debate

A nigga said, shit is up to the state and locals, Biden and Kamala can't do anything. I said ok

That means if Trump gets into office, it still will be up to the state and locals to handle shit. This is what bud said.

What did the nigga say??

That's me just asking him to apply the same measurements to the next person. Logic.

But niggas get tight when logic applies to the shit that they say.

I'm just tripped out on how yall niggas wanna be so informed and invested into shit when niggas can't answer 3rd grader ass questions

I don't care about gotcha moments yall do.
I care about holding niggas accountable with the shit that they post.
I just press niggas to stand on what they said.

All I asked was if Trump gave out free Healthcare, and it got approved, would he take it?

How is that a gotcha

He said niggas who don't vote shouldn’t get shit, so I'm asking him if the person who he didn't vote for had some shit to offer would he take it, basically should he still get shit from a candidate that he didn't pick.

I wanna see where his heart is at and if he will stand on his word with what he said

Oh that was different ass niggas is what I expose

When they get press, they fold

It's nothing but Ole that was different ass niggas I debate
Let me see if I can make this as plain as possible.

He’s saying if you don’t participate in the democratic process at all, you get nothing from anyone.

But if you participated and your side just happened to lose at least you have some skin in the game and can accept those benefits.

Do not respond with a hypothetical about not taking something from Trump because that is not the argument.

A nigga said, shit is up to the state and locals, Biden and Kamala can't do anything. I said ok

That means if Trump gets into office, it still will be up to the state and locals to handle shit. This is what bud said.

What did the nigga say??

That's me just asking him to apply the same measurements to the next person. Logic.

But niggas get tight when logic applies to the shit that they say.

I'm just tripped out on how yall niggas wanna be so informed and invested into shit when niggas can't answer 3rd grader ass questions
You be comparing apples to nuclear weapons.

This is a lie lol. You did terrible in the feminism thread and this one. Your whole style is trying to find a gotcha moment. That’s not a debate.
Nigga i was dropping some much heat on your head in that feminism thread with truths you started to spaz the fuck out.

Getting all angry and shit, don't get mad at me, i just presented the truth to your front door.

I ain't yo enemy patna.

Let me see if I can make this as plain as possible.

He’s saying if you don’t participate in the democratic process at all, you get nothing from anyone.

But if you participated and your side just happened to lose at least you have some skin in the game and can accept those benefits.

Do not respond with a hypothetical about not taking something from Trump because that is not the argument.

That doesn't makes sense to ME and that's ok,
When you lose a war or a battle, fight, contest, the loser usually gets
nothing.
That's how I was taught

Back