Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I did, you folded, buddy tnk folded, yall just don't have it, and that's ok. Yall niggas stay folding, and what I read about you and ole boy, it all makes sense now. I been knew it but now it's really true. So I get why yall sway and post the way yall post on things.

If YOU don't understand what is being said, ask for more clarity, I understand it clearly. Just because YOU don't get it, that's YOU.

Just because YOU think I don't hold a discussion in good faith, that's on YOU and that's ok.

You'd have a point if it was just me, but it's not. I know in your mind you think you're killing it on here, but you're really really not. You just don't know enough to realize it. It's cool.

10 reasons and reason number 2 is how I measured these Demoncrats with them covid shot regulations.
Good catch many looked over
Escaped like a smooth criminal with a bonus
Aye🤙🏾😎
Reason number 3... them jews not with that baal worship that they clearly see with feminism and the LGBTQABCDEFGCIAFBI community 😆
Time 2 clock out

Last edited:
I keep saying they have the best of both worlds

Hold out on the vote but will still take advantage of anything that will still benefit them

e.g. stimulus checks, child tax credits, etc..

I bet you none of these niggas sent checks back to the IRS

gotem.gif

I keep saying they have the best of both worlds

Hold out on the vote but will still take advantage of anything that will still benefit them

e.g. stimulus checks, child tax credits, etc..

I bet you none of these niggas sent checks back to the IRS
I know you ain’t send that Trump check back lol

You said you were honest enough to admit it but this does not resolve the contradiction lol
Well, I'm also not telling people to withhold their vote.

Again, it's either fuck it all or play the game within the rules that have been set. You don't get to have it both ways.

Obviously both scenarios are fucked up so that goes without saying but don't be telling people to sit on the couch while you're at the bank depositing your check from the federal government

Well, I'm also not telling people to withhold their vote.

Again, it's either fuck it all or play the game within the rules that have been set. You don't get to have it both ways.

Obviously both scenarios are fucked up so that goes without saying but don't be telling people to sit on the couch while you're at the bank depositing your check from the federal government
Nah I don’t agree

If your choices were Vin Diesel or Hawk Tuah girl you’d still vote?

There’s no point where you would say this election is below my tolerance level for acceptable candidates?

Back