Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

A nigga said, shit is up to the state and locals, Biden and Kamala can't do anything. I said ok

That means if Trump gets into office, it still will be up to the state and locals to handle shit. This is what bud said.

What did the nigga say??

That's me just asking him to apply the same measurements to the next person. Logic.

But niggas get tight when logic applies to the shit that they say.

I'm just tripped out on how yall niggas wanna be so informed and invested into shit when niggas can't answer 3rd grader ass questions

Ok so about marches yes that is a state and local issue. To this day I have not heard of any president stopping a march in a city because that’s for that city.

Never heard the of an American president sending troops to stop a protest. What did night king say that caused a debate?

And just because I say marches are a state and city issue does mean I’m saying the president is powerless.

Nigga i was dropping some much heat on your head in that feminism thread with truths you started to spaz the fuck out.

Getting all angry and shit, don't get mad at me, i just presented the truth to your front door.

I ain't yo enemy patna.

I didn’t spaz out lol you tried to call me a name and I responded. Dont act like a white bot and lie like that. And you whole viewpoint in the thread was feminism hurt the black community but you showed no proof. Like cmon my nigga just cuz you type a lot don’t mean you saying shit

Damn I missed that where Elzo from thread. 11 pages, lol.

I’m curious about the identity of a couple of folks on here too. I think we got some infiltrators in here.

I know Elzo been verified to be black so I’m not worried about him.

We been talking a lot about mixed people being black or not. How y’all feel about Vick putting Mahomes in the doc? And they gave him center spot on the poster.

IMG_1622.jpeg

Last edited:
Back