Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

What do people get out of pushing people to not vote?

They’re not persuasive enough to get a fraction of the people needed to make a change.

They’re not attempting to counter why people are voting with a good argument to not vote.

And they don’t have a plan for what to do even if they got everyone on their side.

I just need them to do better and if they think people are too entrenched in the current system and can’t be convinced then what’s the point?

What do people get out of pushing people to not vote?

They’re not persuasive enough to get a fraction of the people needed to make a change.

They’re not attempting to counter why people are voting with a good argument to not vote.

And they don’t have a plan for what to do even if they got everyone on their side.

I just need them to do better and if they think people are too entrenched in the current system and can’t be convinced then what’s the point?
Just hold out until the give you something for your vote 🫤

I keep saying they have the best of both worlds

Hold out on the vote but will still take advantage of anything that will still benefit them

e.g. stimulus checks, child tax credits, etc..

I bet you none of these niggas sent checks back to the IRS

Hold out on the vote but will still take advantage of anything that will still benefit them

Lmao.

We shouldn’t be getting money back for kids because they shouldn’t be taking so much in taxes to begin with.

And why is that a problem anyways? I really would like to know

Well the stance isn’t that principled, lol.

Lmao.

We shouldn’t be getting money back for kids because they shouldn’t be taking so much in taxes to begin with.

Niggas just be saying anything lol.

When the opposing candidate wins, notices he didn't say he won't take advantage of what the opposite candidate offers

I bet his ass didn't send his stimulus check back when Trump gave them out

Niggas just be saying anything

Lmao.

You can't complain about the system but also reap benefits that suit you

It's either fuck the whole system or it ain't. Don't pick and choose the parts you like.

So if Trump wins, and he cuts check or does something that benefits people. Free Health Care etc.

Omit the niggas who didn't vote for him too
You only get to get what your candidate who you voted for offered.

Don't tax the ppl who don't vote

Got it. I like that.

Niggas just be saying anything lol.

When the opposing candidate wins, notices he didn't say he won't take advantage of what the opposite candidate offers

I bet his ass didn't send his stimulus check back when Trump gave them out

Niggas just be saying anything
No I didn't for two reasons

1. I've never said withhold your vote

2. Trump didn't give the stimulus checks, the IRS did

But let's say it was Trump that did it, i still would've taken it. I'm just honest enough to admit it

So if Trump wins, and he cuts check or does something that benefits people. Free Health Care etc.

Omit the niggas who didn't vote for him too
You only get to get what your candidate who you voted for offered.

Got it
I just answered

Niggas told you niggas 100 times why you shouldn't vote

Just because you can't comprehend the reasons, and it's ok if you can't, don't push out the narrative that you don't know why

It's up and down in this thread on why folks are sitting and also it's been said what will happen when folks don't vote.

Just because you can't catch don't means it hasn't been thrown out there

You lying to yourself if you keep pushing that narrative

Back